14.5

Xuan Ming's heart burst into flames. He stood up all night last night, and his face was already dark. Seeing the young man's beautiful feet stepping on him, the blue blood vessels climbed like vines, extending into the depths of the slits in the white pajamas.

    He stared straight at it. A man is more likely to be refreshed in the morning, and his place has long been majestic-wind-high-arrogant.

    He asked in a hoarse voice, "Can I do anything?"

    Su Wei said lightly, "What does Lord Xuanming want to do..."

    What does he want to do? ! He wanted to strip away the stunner in front of him, and pressed him hard, so that he could no longer crawl out.

    He couldn't help it a little bit. However, the other party said solemnly, "You have such great power, and of course some people are jealous. I have nothing else to repay, so I will check for you what happened before and after you were bumped."

.Although the Ministry of National Security took away his information, the laptop was still left for him. Su Wei quickly clicked his finger a few times, then pointed to several accounts and said, "The flow of funds in these ID accounts is abnormal, and I have helped you find the operating platform behind them—connected to a domestic fund organization. , I think, these are the people you are looking for."

    As soon as Xuan Ming's men arrived, he heard the words and immediately came over. When they saw it, they immediately exclaimed, "This is the scope of Xuan Qi's jurisdiction."

    Mountain and ~ interest ~ Governor ~ Jia.

    When the Crown Prince had an accident, of course they also suspected that it was the hands and feet of the enemy, but they tried every means to track down and only found the assassination gang. The other party was bitten to death and refused to explain. The prince has a total of eight brothers. Xuan Qi is the second brother of the prince. He has everything to eat, drink, prostitute, and gamble. Recently, he also took care of a pair of brothers and sisters at the same time, which almost made Mr. Xuan angry.

.He was the least concerned about seizing power. Could it be that they all lied to the second prince? !

    Su Wei put down the water glass, not interested in listening to this group of people giving his man an idea how to kill the second prince. Anyway, his man's personality has always been ruthless, and he doesn't need to worry about this little thing.

    He stretched, got up and walked to the second floor.

    Xuan Ming listened to his subordinates jumping, but his eyes floated up involuntarily. The Director of Security was still babbling on, "...We immediately closed Xuan Qi's racecourse, club, and M city's ** in H Island. If you don't teach the second prince a lesson, he may have forgotten all these years. Who helped him wipe a pile of bad debts."

    Xuan Ming didn't want to listen any more, got up and just left a sentence "you can do it", and strode up to the second floor.

    The few directors left behind look at me and I look at you. .What are they supposed to do, if they want to get the second prince, they have to nod their heads! A young man muttered, "The prince looks so anxious, how do you feel that President Su is the one who stabbed him in the back."

    The bedroom door was not closed, Xuan Ming pushed it open and went in.

    The young man was changing his clothes. He had just put on light-colored suit pants and was buttoning the belt. The belt was noticeably too long and stretched his waist extremely thin. A white silk shirt was draped loosely on the upper body, before it could be buttoned.