14.6

Xuan Ming sat in the conference room of the State Council, listening to the reports of the people below. There was no expression on his face, but he didn't even notice that he had inadvertently glanced at the time on the wall several times.

    At six o'clock, Xuan Ming stood up and announced in a deep voice, "This is the end of today's meeting!"

    The head of the United Front, who was talking so loudly, was stunned for a moment. He followed the first few steps and asked cautiously, "Then do we still support the help in West Africa?" .

    Xuan Ming's deputy hurriedly put on a black trench coat for him. Hearing this, he glared at the head of the United Front Work Department and said in a low voice, "You don't need to ask! Tough. The West African countries are our allies in the first place. It depends on the master to slap the face. Isn't the M country just trying to test our attitude?! . Let me tell you that the prince has already transferred 80 billion M gold. You quickly contact the Department of Defense, what to do, I believe you know better than me. "

    The United Front Director's eyes lit up, and the whole person was refreshed. Ha, I didn't expect them to have so much money! Then why worry? ! Not to mention showing off their current military armament, even if it is a frontal attack with the M country, it is not false.

    I heard that the prince was getting money before. He asked about it, but it was only 100-200 billion. Why did it suddenly triple or quadruple?

    He leaned forward and asked, but the deputy smiled mysteriously, "Our prince has dug up a treasure, have you seen when the prince left in such a hurry? That's when he went to stare at his treasure. "

.Xuan Ming drove all the way back to Su Wei's villa. When he reached the gate, he unconsciously adjusted his cuffs and looked at the hem of his clothes.

    The driver in front said, "Mr. Ming, Mr. Su doesn't seem to be home yet." The lights in the villa were all off, and only the surrounding street lights flickered sporadically. There was a cold sweat on his forehead. It was already eight o'clock in the evening, and it was two hours late from the time that the Crown Prince set for President Su.

    He was also very helpless, in fact, it was still early at eight o'clock. President Su is not an underage boy, and the crown prince still has to set up access control for him. Now that adults are playing high, who doesn't come back in the early morning, and even spend the night outside is not uncommon.

    But looking at the face of the prince, the driver shrank his neck to save his life.

    Of course, Xuan Ming's face was ugly, so he made a phone call and went out. .Listening to the report of the bodyguard, his face became more and more serious, and he commanded without raising his head, "Give you 20 minutes to arrive at the Mid-Levels Club."

    The driver's heart froze, and the accelerator kicked out quickly.

    The boss of the Mid-Levels Club stood in front of the gate with a bitter face, facing the cold wind at night. He was very well-informed, and when he learned that a big man was coming, he hurriedly came out to greet him.

    He roared nervously at the people around him, "Mr. Su of Xingyao is here today, why didn't you tell me earlier?!" He walked around anxiously, sweat pouring out of his forehead.

    The subordinates also grimaced, "This... this Xingyao's President Su is also a frequent visitor here! And he is also a VVVIP, a top star card. How can we have the right to drive him away?" He muttered in his heart, Xingyao It's not just a group of executives drinking here and doing nothing illegal. .Compared with those in other upper circles, their group of people who only know how to make money are much cleaner and simpler.