12.16

Regarding the matter of the sixth prince, before Gong Boxuan could take action, he committed suicide and shocked everyone.

    Because the sixth prince disregarded the obstruction of the queen and his cronies, he really ran out of the prison and demanded that Wu Jiazhi be released immediately by the military court. He also shouted, "I am the next heir to the imperial throne, and what I say, you must execute it immediately."

    The people around the sixth prince tried their best to cover his mouth, and some tall guards knocked him down. Rao is so, the sixth prince is also amazing, six or seven people can't hold him.

    The soldier on duty that day directly fried the pot, and as soon as the news came out, it directly caused the sharpest question——

    "The sixth prince is crazy! He even wants to protect that Wu Jiazhi."

    "He's also on the mothership, but he has experienced those nine-death lives firsthand!"

."We won't be able to come back if we're so bad. What, does the sixth prince think that our old ministers should be replaced?"

    The first people who were dissatisfied were the powerful and noble families. They almost lost their children. The sixth prince thought that they didn't have a lowly plaything important. Even the cabinet was dissatisfied, and two cabinet ministers publicly stated that they did not dare to assist the sixth prince.

    Just kidding, if you follow this madman, don't you want the whole family to be buried?

    They had inquired about it, and heard that the sixth prince's eyes were crazy that day, his hair was disheveled, and his eyes were blood red and rushed into the death row. The sixth prince clearly hated him so much that he gritted his teeth.

    I don't know, I thought he valued that Wu Jiazhi. In fact, there was never a shortage of bed warmers by his side.

.Several senior cabinet ministers looked at each other, and suddenly their backs froze. The royal family wouldn't talk about lingering, there was only one reason, unless Wu Jiazhi held the handle of the sixth prince in his hand, and this handle would kill the latter and even the queen's family.

    They didn't dare to think about it any more, they quickly separated the relationship, and then hid away.

    After all, since ancient times, the change of imperial power has been covered with blood.

    A few old ministers in the cabinet smelled that something was wrong, and the world and chaebols with a little bit of foundation were even more obvious after thinking about it. They all went to the military headquarters to inquire about the situation, and began to unconditionally support the military's various activities. There are even chaebols with full funding to support the research of v-ore and the development of secondary warships.

    Of course Gong Boxuan accepted everything as he was told. He is not a philanthropist, and harvesting the power of political enemies is what he is best at.

    Su Wei raised her eyebrows when she heard these changes. .This is really interesting. The "gold finger" that the world consciousness gave Wu Jiazhi turned out to be the "packing rope" that dragged the two people to hell together. After all, according to Wu Jiazhi, those who touched him would never leave him again. Even if the other party wanted to kill him very much when he was awake, he even chopped him up and fed him to the dog, but unfortunately his body had already eaten the marrow, so he couldn't give that order, and he would even block everything that might oppose him and hurt him. toy.

    Of course, the sixth prince has nothing to do with colluding with aliens and betraying the empire. He just can't resist fork and 100% bondage.

    I really don't know if the world consciousness will vomit blood when it sees this scene.