I Know, I do.

We don't really fight. Sometimes we might.      Sometimes, we just have misunderstandings.

Nate was quiet.

He can be a quiet person.....But, he can also ask questions. I, on the other hand can asked a lot.....And when I don't get answers, I have been known to fill in gapes, till the "real" information comes to light.

This morning, I felt something wasn't right with Nate.      I could tell, but...I didn't get a chance to ask him, he kinda got hurried out the front door. I'd wanted ask him if he'd read the forms from Liz. Something didn't feel good about them (Liz didn't strike me as someone to ask permission for anything) In fact, I knew in my gut, she never asked for permission. Especially with Ignatius.

I'm looking out the window at the moment, class is - So booorrring today!

Lily was at work, Molly's on a day-trip for one of her classes.    Zoe's been staying away from me (I think she's scared of Nate)

Ignatius :

Tall, wavy light to dark brown hair, dark or chocolate brown eyes, dimpled smile (When happy)...Small freckle on nose (You have to be close to see it - Not at times noticeable, unless you know to look) He has tattoos, a social person. A real crowd pleaser.       At times, it still surprises me just how many people are "drawn" to him. There's also another side to him.   The "Liz-side" (Suppose, his mother had to be in there.    Somewhere!...)

But, anyway.....I'm rambling.

Riley's been busy too.....Billboards and work-shop stuff, was going to quit the "billboard" job.....But, I think him and Molly started to like the extra cash it bought in.

Wish Nate had a phone.....I could text him and I see how he's going.

Hope this class ends soon.

"......Ruby, Your thoughts to the question...?..."

"Aaaah, what....What was question, sorry....(shit!..)...??"

__________________________ £€¥•••••• :

"..Nate, you have to talk to Ruby. Gus, Hunter and I will work on the other things..." Lucy looked Nate directly in the eye.

"..I wanna sort this out first.   Or at least, try to clear it up. So nothing needs to be said to Ruby. She'll get upset, scared......or......or....."

Nate hadn't really thought of the "or" part......He just didn't want me panicking over this.

He was getting sick of all this shit, that always just seemed to happen. Crazy stuff with his mother, the Frenchs. Even The Black Legacy, was getting on his nerves too.

He felt like just running away (With me of course) But, also wanted to show Gus he could be mature and responsible. Riley and him had talked a couple times, awhile back......About going into business together......A "Creative Options" project. Be their own bosses. He pushed his hand through his hair.....He'd have to talk to Gus.

Nate looked out the window.

"..Lucy, I'll talk to Ruby. And, your right....."Us" together is better...Talking, working things out. Secrets never worked out well for me.

My lack in remembering childhood things.....Still concerned him.

Gus walked into the office.