Let's Buy Clothes.

"We go shopping?.." Nate leaned into me, eyes wide and chocolate brown dark.....An innocent expression on his face, he was biting his lower lip.

"What are you hiding, Ignatius?.."

"....Nothing. I want to go shopping with you..."

"No. You don't like clothes shopping. The last time we went, you took the mannequins apart.....And told the sales assistant there was a dead body by the display window..."

Nate grinned and chuckled to himself....."I did, didn't I!.."

He then looked back at me.....Eyes still wide, dimpled smile playing across his lips...."But, you need to take me....Now. Don't worry about breakfast. We'll eat out....okay?..."

He looked so keen, I better go with it.....Before I have to physically make him do it. "I'll get the car keys.."

".....No, catch the bus..."

"....Okay, let's go..."

As we walked out the front door, quick wave to Rose....And a "bye" to Audrey.

"Nate, can you be back by one?.."

Nate quickly nodded, pushing me through the door.

I stopped......One? Why one?..."
"......It's nothing...."

"Nothing. What?!.....Ignatius!.."

Rose put her hand to her mouth, and went pink in the cheeks.

"IGNATIUS!!.."

"He's seeing Dr Quest. We didn't want to say anything. It's no biggie.." Audrey looked at me trying to have a neutral look, but failing.

"Noooo! I Am Coming. Final...." I looked at Nate, so this is what he were hiding!

I looked down at my phone....."Right, if we leave now. We can pick up a few things, and then we can be back here.....Or should we meet you there?.."

Audrey told us to meet at Dr Quest's office....It would give us more time to shop. Nate tried to smile at me, but saw my annoyed look.

It's not that I couldn't come. George had already outlined with Audrey and Gus what he wanted to discuss with Dr Quest (Nate just got told)
I'm guessing it was going to be a tough session for Nate.

Nate didn't want me to witness it, he felt I had my own worries, without him cracking the shits.....(If the questions got too hard.....Or if he simply told them all to piss off)

We took the car, and headed straight to our local shopping strip.

"Do you like this?.......Or these? I think the jeans could work, or do you prefer the pants?.."

Nate stood in front of me......"This, this.....and this.....And maybe that..." Nate was starting to get bored (One more eye roll, and I swear his eyes will fall back into his head)

"Just pick two more things, then.....We'll have lunch..."

Nate nodded, and went back into the casual wear section.

I was looking at some shirts, when I noticed........One of the mannequins was holding the head of another. And, another was lying face down on the carpet......it had shoes all over it!

.....Ignatius!

I grabbed a shirt, and went looking for him.

Nate was standing with........Harper.

She looked beside herself with anger.....Nate had his arms crossed (And,  I didn't like the look on his face! Daggers!) He was getting ready to kill her (In front of everyone!)