Pushed.

"Actually.....You know what I think, Nate needs a rest. I'm taking him home..."

"That may not be a wise move, remember he's safe here....There's an agreement. And, he wants to this, Audrey. We're not pushing him. All his choice.."

Nate nodded. But, he could see from the look on her face, Audrey wasn't going to be swayed. She touched his arm and moved him away from George, giving Gus a "He's coming with me" look.

Nate stopped Audrey...."I'll do it tomorrow, I'll take a break..."

He turned to George and Gus....."Tomorrow at nine...sharp..."

They both nodded.

Audrey turned to me.

"Ruby, you need to pack up some houses, you moved into. And...Clean them out.."

"I should help too.    I moved as well.."

Nate glanced at me.

"....Okay. But, then we head home.."

The three of us left Edith's - After promising, "yes"....Nate would be returned to them.

Sitting in the car.

"I didn't want to push you around like that, but.....We have only just got you back and sane. And George plunges you straight into the paintings and grave yards..."

Audrey was griping the steering wheel. Nate smiled at her (She was only trying to help)....Forever trying to right the wrongs, her and Gus.

We went to the first house....It didn't take long, the next house - We put everything into bags, and put the rubbish out. Audrey admired our attempts....."It reminds me of the time, Eddie and I first got together..."

She smiled to herself (My mother had picked the house we have today)

Nate told us, he liked both houses....The first one was the best.

.........................<<>>......................

"Who could that be?.."

We all looked at each other. We'd just got home an hour ago.

Audrey opened the front door.

Elizabeth.

Nate tensed....Stood up, he wasn't ready for this. Nate had been hoping for a quiet night - Of Audrey making pizzas, me hugging him.

(And maybe a few other things!)

We politely greeted her.....Briefest of conversations to Audrey and I, she didn't even pretend....It was us, she didn't want to talk too. All eyes and focus was on Nate, who was looking decidedly more and more annoyed as her prattle went on.

"Nice to see your doing well...And, looking so good. I suppose, I left you in a bit of a state. But, really....Audrey takes the prize at the moment! You look like "death warmed up"...."

"Mom, you didn't come here to discuss how I look! Just say what it is, and leave!.."

Liz looked at us all.

"I can come and see you, I can talk to you.....Maybe alone?..."

She moved towards him, till she was more closer than Nate wanted.

"Audrey may have gained some rights, but....I'm still your mother. I can be here, the agreement only stands at Edith's....Audrey's is another story..."