Odd.

"Why is he wearing that?   And, is that what I think that is?!    Why isn't he ready!!..."

Gus was staring at the nurse, the young nurse quickly took Gus to the nurse's office.

Gus stood in front of an older looking nurse.

"Has he even had breakfast?.."

"Mr French, please stay calm....We tried to shower him, he wouldn't let us....So, we tried to dress him in the clothes laid out...but, that was not happening either..."

The nurse was trying to explain in a polite, and in an even toned manner.       Without adding, she felt like putting Nate over her knee....And giving him a good slap to the rear.

But that wouldn't have sounded very professional of her.....So, she left that out.

"....As for breakfast, Mr French......He did nothing but cry all the way though it.....I asked the nurse to stop, she was upset too.."

Gus glared at her, but he nodded.

"Right!....I'm taking him. Where is he, now?.."

"In this room.....Over here.    Follow me, please.." The nurse walked the two of them out into the hallway.       They then walked into a room, where Nate was sitting on the floor watching TV.

Nate looked at Gus...And frowned.

Gus put his hand over his nose....."He needs.....He needs some assistance, like now..."

The nurse looked down at Nate......Rolled her eyes, then smartly fetched two other nurses to help assist Nate.

Half an hour later, Nate was presentable.....And ready to leave with Gus. A bag was also handed to Gus......"He put these down the toilet.."

They were the clothes Nate was meant to be wearing to Edith's.

Gus turned to Nate.....Who, was staring at the sky....The ground.   Anything that caught his interest.

"Nate, we're going to see Edith.      Remember, your grandmother?.."

Nate shook his head, and chewed his bottom lip. He remembered no one (Liz had seen to that. With a black pill)      He wanted to be outside.....It was nice out here, outside.

The car ride took a little longer than expected....Unexpected traffic.     Thankfully, Nate didn't notice too much.....He just looked out the car window.

"Nate, walk through the door....Don't touch that!.....Through the door, that's it.......Now, stand.....There.."

"Mum!.....I've got him!..."          Gus watched Nate, and quickly looked down the hallway.

"Gus, please don't yell......Ignatius!.....My dearest boy, come here!.."          Edith walked up to Nate, was about to touch his arm.

When Nate backed into the wall.....Knocking over a small table, and smashing an antique vase.

"Mum, there's a problem....With Nate..."

They both looked at him, Nate was trying really hard not cry........But, was in deep fear of what these people might do to him. He looked at them....The floor......The broken vase, were they going to call Liz?

She was going to be so angry, probably dish out one her finest hidings ever!.....Then, he'd have to be in the dark......Till she said no more.

Edith looked at Nate......."Gus, go make some tea.....Lots of sugar in the cups.....Go!.."