Bad. Not Good.

"..Dr Ellis, Edward made sure Nate would never have to go to the French's, and we cleared things up with Claudia.."
"..Well, Gus.....The French's want Ignatius. He is the heir, it's where he belongs. With them..."
"....No, he's doesn't!..." Gus looked the doctor in the eye.

Dr Ellis shifted in his chair. He loved a good argument, discussion were fun too!

"..I'm sorry how this has happened. Liz approach the French's......There were some "concerns" about Ignatius, she is his mother. And, the body in the grave yard......Well, a means to an end. Ignatius has nothing to do with that.....But contact was made..."

"..So being dragged off to the police station for a crime he didn't commit....Is going to make Nate agree with you!.."
"Gus, your missing the point..."
"What Point!.....He didn't want anything to do with them.....So, Your forcing him.."

Dr Quest couldn't believe what he was hearing. Ellis is in this for the money. He's going to pick Nate to pieces too.

"Ignatius is an......"Exceptional" young man. His mind.....Is unbelievable, the things he can do!
He's just simply wasted at that....Tech?.....place.
"He loves that Tech place!.....He's teaching them..." Gus was becoming irritated. That wasn't his plan, but Dr Ellis kept getting under his collar.....And, grinning at him!

"..Well, he's still wasted there. They have no idea what he's capable of.."          The most senior doctor grinned.

"And being here is a brilliant Idea?!..." Gus was trying to stop himself from slapping the idiot doctor.

"Gus, he won't be here....Much longer..." Dr Ellis nodded.

Gus was getting agitated...."Dr Ellis, Nate has commitments, and people here....Ruby, friends, Tech......And a television contact.."

Dr Quest held up his hands. Everyone was getting no where very fast.

"Ignatius can't be removed from all that he holds dear.....It would break....destroy him. Yes, he can take on new things, meet new people.....BUT, if his core group are taken away, it will turn him from something Great.....To something......We don't want to think about.."

Dr Quest turned to Dr Ellis.

"You say, you value Ignatius.....Don't sell him off.."
"Dr Quest....I think your too close to this situation..."
"Dr Ellis, you haven't read his history.."

Gus sat back...."Well, gentleman....I will be talking with Edith, his grandmother......And, Judge Jefferson. Nate, IS Not leaving For Anywhere!
And, tomorrow.... He has classes to attend..."

Gus folded his arms.

"I would like to see him....Thank-you.    And, now!..."

__________________________£€¥•••

"..What The Hell!     Has Happened to HIM?!!..."

I looked up......Nate cringed into me, I could feel him shaking.

"It's not as bad as it looks.      He's....okay.    Just stop yelling, Gus.."         I looked down at Nate, back at Gus.

"He's just been given one of the pm doses....I told them no....But, couldn't stop it.."

"His wrists!....Face!      Nate, look at me.."
"He's scared....Just give him a minute..."

Gus was standing, then sitting......Then standing.      Now, pacing.     Every so often looking at Nate. He was doing exactly what Nate does when annoyed.....And, slightly beyond words.

Nate stopped "hiding".....Looked at Gus, then me.
"It's......fault?.."          His eyes were large, dark.....And, scared.
"No......Her fault!...."

Ruth walked up to us.

"...The restraints, why are they off?.."
"Because he's wrists were turning black!..."

Ruth stepped back. Another one with very "mean, angry" eyes. This one, she had no say over.

"..I am sorry, but visiting hours have come to a close.......Dinner is not far away, and...."         She kept eyeing Nate.....Walking closer to Gus, but remembering she didn't really want to be too close too him either.

"..Ignatius, can you sit back in the chair, and I'll get one of the nurse to look at his wrists.....And, I will be noting it down.."         Ruth tried to smile at Gus, but Gus looked at her, frowned....Then, looked at Nate.  He was unimpressed, he did not care for this woman, he wanted Nate back home.   God this was a shitty mess!    And, it wasn't going to improve any time soon!

The medication was starting to take a effect......Nate grinned at me then frowned...."Not going.....here with me..."            I helped him to the chair.
"I have to talk to Audrey...."
".....here....?.."      Nate wriggled his fingers.
"Over there..."        I pointed to the window.....And, kind of out. I didn't want to upset him, I needed to make my "leaving" seem as smooth as possible, or there would be hell to pay.

"I'm seeing you soon.....I love you, Nate.."
"Ruby..."
"Yes.."
"There's a light.....Your eyes..."          Gus was beside him.
"What did he say?..."
"It's the med's...."
".....the sky......fall...?"
I hugged Nate, smiled at him...."I'll see you tomorrow..."           And gave a small peck of a kiss to his nose.