Kill Them All!....And, A Party.

Warning : Violent thoughts/actions.
--------------------------------------------

Erin stood at the back of the room.

He checked his knife......He pulled out his blade. Looked over at Liz....A few quick stabs.    A good cut to the neck, wouldn't take the head off )Would need his sword for that)

Harper.

He would enjoy........No, take great pleasure.

It wouldn't take much.    There was hardy any thing of her......She would be easy.

The doctor. Liz liked him......He'd make him watch, Erin wouldn't kill him.....No, let him rot with what he'd seen.

Erin paced up and down the room, looked over at Nate.....They had him restrained.    He couldn't move. Would Nate get blamed for what he was about to do?

Quite....possibly.

But Erin couldn't stand by and watch any of this. It had annoyed him to no end over what had happened in that last hospital......And with his bloody aunt Violet!

Nate had all the luck!

Erin stepped closer.....He could feel the burn in his hands, arms.   His blades so desperately wanted to cut something, make something open up.....Make the blood run.        Erin wanted to see red.....On the floor......Sweet, bright......Red.

Erin was now standing close to Nate. Watching the movements.   Watching them.  What they were doing.   Maybe listening, but he really didn't give a flying shit.

Soon they wouldn't be talking.....Or moving. Maybe he should consider where all of this could leave Nate.      The French's would cover him, he would get taken away from Ruby.         Erin wasn't much of a planner of events.....More a doer, as in actions.

He used think things through.

The nurse had given Nate something, Liz was talking, the doctor was sitting in the corner.......Harper was looking out the window.

Erin looked at Harper. Push her head through the window and leave her hanging there.     It was an idea?

Liz.

He'd wait in till she wasn't so close to Nate. Erin nodded to himself. Can't have them close to Nate. No touching him.

The doctor was going to have a great show!   Erin hoped he'd made himself comfortable.

Erin stood and reflected on all of this......How to do?      And...Try and keep Nate out of it?   Mmm!

A small hand touched Erin's arm....He looked down.

"Nil, Erin......Féach síos ar Nate. Féach méid atá déanta acu dó, cad timpeall air.

Erin looked down at her......A face he'd loved longer than time it's self. He knew she'd be watching too.    She could see he was falling off the edge, doing what he did best. She smiled up at him, pulled him close, both arms around him now.    Gently holding.....Slowly calming the burning need, the dark light.

She pointed, small push......Erin stood beside Nate's chair.

Nate was now on the floor.....No where to go.    Trapped!

There were chains.

Oh, good lord.......History was repeating. Erin looked back at her.    She was nodding.

_________________________   •£€¥•   ___

"So!    Edith's having a party!       That's Your Answer!       Well, Let's have a parade too!.."     I stared back at Gus and Audrey. I couldn't believe what they were saying......Nate was in hell, and they want to have a PARTY!       Now, that was a brilliant idea, why didn't I think of that!

I couldn't sit at the table and listen to this......I was tried, and slowly becoming annoyed.     Audrey kept telling me to sit.....Just listen.

As far as I was concerned......I was listening to them plan a party!

"Gus has been talking to the judge.   Audrey will take on a "Care-role".      Be a Guardian.  Okay?.."

I had my arms crossed. Gus laid out some papers.

"Yes!   I'm listening!.."

I looked over at the papers, okay....Their real.

"Edith will put aside a room....Nate can stay there, when we have the party..."

"...So, he get's to visit?..."             I looked at Audrey, she was nodding.

"Still might have to share the "Care-role" with Liz...."

"..Better if she had stayed dead!...." I shifted in my chair.

"..Your Telling Me!..." Gus sat back in his chair.

The look on Nate's face when she walked into my room this morning, said it all......The arm that didn't want to let go.....God, if his body could have spoken. Fear and hate would come out loud and clear.

And the words he whispered in my ear.....Still sends a chill down my back. If I could've just stopped him going, but he didn't want to make a scene. The talk around the table wasn't really the problem........It was my lack of action.

"We've set a date and time, Liz can't say no.....Edith and I are still his family, and the French's still want to stay in reasonable contact. I just need to let the Clinic know. Tell Liz, let her still think....She's in control...."

Gus looked tried, kept running his hand through his hair. Everyone still did care......And, it was taking it's toll on them all.

On the surface it all looked simple.....Underneath it was a bed of demands.     The French's had every in attention of collecting. With the Winters, it was just good business......Nate was being dealt the "no choice" option.

__________________________

"I know the room I want to use, the one with the mint green wall paper....I've always liked that side of the house.   Shame, we never used that side more often.." Edith looked at Rose. Rose looked up the hallway.

"I think you've made a good choice there.....We know where it is, it'll be easy for family to get to. Any body else would just get lost.." Both women laughed.

"I think I'll have my morning tea now....I'll meet you in the kitchen...."

".....Not the garden room? The sun's out.."

"No...The sun isn't shining for me at the moment.   I want to be around the staff of the house. I've made some dreadful mistakes, Rose.....I really have.."

Rose nodded, she understood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What Briddie said :

- "No, Erin......Look down at Nate. Look what they've done to him, what's around him.