Erin.

"Nate?.."

"Gan dó. No.."

I opened the one eye I could.....I looked at the face. That had to be Nate? But he said no.....Has something happened? What have they Done! But, he wouldn't be here.....If. Dam it, too many questions! My head hurt, my other eye wouldn't open! I hate being sick, and without Nate....?

"..Dea-maidin. You don't understand?.."

I was shaking my head (Man, that hurt!)

"Don't move. No need to talk....We will sit.."

The dark figure was sitting beside me. I knew I knew him, just needed to place the face, needed both my eyes, is what I needed!

I looked at him. Same face, voice....A bit different, more english? No Irish. Yeah, that's it.....NOW, I was scared. What The Hell was happening?! I knew, I knew him (But!....Dam, this memory-thing!)

"Do not worry.....You need to rest, he is coming to see you.."

Nate's face was speaking slowly, he had to think about the words he was using (He got the same wrinkle in his forehead like Nate) He knew what he wanted to say......Think he just wanted it to sound right.

I smiled at him. I will remember!....Name is on the tip of my tongue!

He looked at me.....He grinned back.

"..Who are you?..." May as well ask, because if this not Nate.....Who is he?

He looked at me.....Erin. (JAM CAKE! That's it, knew I knew!)

Erin looked down....He now looked a little worried, he looked up. His eyes were naturally a darker shade of brown to Nate's. I could just see small flicks of emerald green in there too. He had an "old" look about him.......I could feel a secret buried in him.

I touched his cheek, he felt cold. He always had. Pieces were drifting in my head. Should never get hit in the head! Minds playing games.

Lucy came to the door....."Ruby your awake! Who is this?...."

Lucy walked up to the bed.

"Oooooh you!..." Lucy looked like she was about to die on the spot, her hands were over her mouth, she was white in the face, any longer standing like this.....And, she could quite possibly die like that!

"..Sit down, Lucy. Before you fall over..." I couldn't stop giggling at her.

"Yooou.....here! noooo! don't touch him, Ruby..."
"He can heeear yooou!......And, you've just hurt his feelings. Stop talking.."

I looked at Erin, he was staring at his hands.....Pouting (God, he's so like Nate)....."Erin, it's okay..."

I reached for his hand.....He raised it, just touching my fingers. They were cold.

Lucy sat, smiled at Erin.....But I could see that she was nervous, she asked me how I was feeling...."Your eye's looking more in your head...Less out, Has Erin been here long?..."

I put Erin fingers between my hands (They were sooo cold, but it felt comforting).....I had no Nate, and he seemed to be relaxing too, less on edge. And if the stories were right....Erin wouldn't feel the need to "react" to things he may want to put right!....If he felt calm too.

Briddie was sharing him.....I could feel it. (I had to look out for him)

Nate's pain had bought him here....My injury, bought him to me. I knew deep down there was a wild side, untamed......"Do-Not-Control."