Resting Places.

The next morning, I found myself wrapped in the arms of a tall figure.        I moved myself slightly to the side....Say up, quick check of the alarm clock.

"Nate!   George will be here soon, we need to get up. Aaaannd.....I've got work (Shit!)

If I get up now, left, grabbed something for breakfast on the way.....I'd make it in time!        I looked down at Nate......He was rubbing his eyes, blinking.

"....i feel....weird. going?......nooo stay here. no work..."

I'd jumped out of bed....."Work, Nate...(Looking at him)        Your the definition of weird.....Get up!.."

I was now scrambling around the room looking for clothes to wear.

"Clothes!....I need my clothes...."

I found a pair of jeans, a top, jacket.....runners (YES!)

Nate had climbed out of bed, went downstairs, sat at the table.....He felt bombed.

"Good morning, Ignatius!.."

Nate jumped a bit.

Audrey bought his breakfast in......Placed it in front of him, sat down to drink her cup of tea.

"....What state...is he in?.."

"Talk to him....You'll see.."

Nate looked at Audrey.....Then George.

"Going today I am grave yard stopping fine can't no that say.."

Nate screwed up his face, folded his arms on the table....Buried his head. Fuck!

"You could go another day..."

Audrey and George looked at each other.

A muffled no was heard. Nate put his head up. Fucking great!

Get a "annoyed".....And, he would go no where!
Stay "calm".    Grab me.    And, he might still get himself and George to the grave yard.

I walked into the dinning room.

"I'm off!     See you all soon!.."

Quick kiss to Nate.....And, wait a minute!

A vice-like grip was holding me close to Nate.

"Ignatius John French!     Work!.."       I stared down at him.

"....no....need.....now?.."

Nate looked up at me.....Started to bite his bottom lip, eyes looking right into mine (Rathet too deeply).....Warm pools of chocolate, with the slightest hint of black liquorice. I was getting the royal charm from Nate.

I was also finding it very hard to look away, to concentrate......To remember, I was going....Somewhere?     Important...?...!..Ummm....A place?

George looked at us, shook his head. Audrey almost dropped her tea cup.

"He's not going to let her go, is he?.."

"....Nope.."

Audrey was now holding her cup with both hands.

I looked over at George, and then Audrey....."Well, I'm officially late now.       Can someone pass me a phone?.."

"I'll make the call, who do I speak to?.."

"Evie..."

I looked down at Nate...."Your in trouble!     When you let go of me, you better start talking...Real fast!.."