Snow In The Bathroom.

WARNING : DRUG USE. PLEASE READ WITH CARE.
----------------------------------------------------------

"..Jerry's death was a cover, the Sectioned form was to "scare".       And make him go to Dr Quest, the broken window was what got him caught......And "News on the street", my daughter hates it when I try to be "cool"......Harper Winter is "seeing" someone new!..."           The judge sat back in his chair.

"I'd heard through Edith..."      Gus was rubbing his chin, thinking.

".....There's been "talk" within the Winter family......I take it, You know who that someone is?.."
Gus looked at the judge...."No?.."

"Ignatius.."

Gus stared at the judge....."Noooo!.."

"Yes, will improve their image, Harper's said to be "delighted"....The lucky couple are yet to announce their coming together.     It's in all the papers, magazines.......My daughter tells me...It's news of the Year!...."

Gus could feel himself getting pissed off......"So, before I get off track.   Nate doesn't have to be kept at the Clinic?..."

"No..."

"We could just take him?.."
"Yes, but you would have to go through Liz.....Maybe, talk with your family, the Winters. And, that Dr Ellis has his hooks in him.."

Gus stood up, paced a minute.

"..Get him signed back to Dr Quest, get Ignatius to a safe/neutral location.....So he's with you.   Liz can "see" him.....But, can't touch him..."

Mr Jefferson looked at Gus...."Get him legally signed to someone.    Someone who won't be pushed around by what's going on..."

Gus stood still.

"....Audrey..."

_________________________

"Ruby, I need you to sit down.   In that chair.....Right, I'll just say it.."

I took a sip of my water, sat the glass beside my coffee, looked at Audrey (She looked like death warmed up...)

"There's been some decisions, I don't agree with them.     You and I will see Nate, we've been given what they "call" time to say good-bye, a few visits.....Then......We won't.....Never again, No more.....He dosen't exist....The End.....Won't be allowed to see him again.

It didn't come out right....And, Audrey  like me.   We just never had the right words for things.

"What?......pardon?......excuse me?.....umm.....umm?......noooo!..."
My hand went to my mouth, I didn't get what Audrey was saying......Not seeing him?     What?...."

Audrey was watching me, my face going from "did I hear that right"......To "completely blank."

".......How!      Who said?!...."
The look on Audrey's face said it.

"Nooooooooo!!!!..."

"..Gus has gone to talk with Mr Jefferson, and Edith.....We are going to do something.     Nate WILL NOT end up with her!...."

We talked further.....Audrey explaining the meeting she attended.      How she thought it was a whole lot of "dribble...And sodding crap".....She then went to see Nate (Liz came with her, another condition from the meeting...)

"It was bad.....But, I'm glad I went..."       Audrey quickly looked out the window.

".....You better get ready for work....Don't want you to be late.."