Studio Life.

I tried to pull back.....Tease out the gentle kisses, Nate dug his fingers deeper into my hips......Hands then firmly cupping them.

A wicked smile crossed his lips......"No....holding back, I have you..."

I stopped kissing for a second.....Looking him in the eyes.

"Who has who, Ignatius.."

Slightest of movements on his lap.

"..Remember public place, no sounds.....Don't want anyone to find us..."            I was grinning at him.

He eyes were so dark, and deep....He so badly wanted to move me from his lap.....Lay me out on the floor, and begin to slowly remove all clothing.

He didn't want us to be found. I was with him.....All of me, his alone.

His fingers traced the outline of my face.....He wanted to slow himself down, he wanted more.....Fuck he wanted more.

Naked flesh, my arms around him, him inside me......An empty library, and time to do what he wanted with me.

I could see him thinking......What to do!      So, he pulled me close, small kisses to the lips.....Moving down my neck, lingering deep into the corner of my neck.....listening to me try to hide the giggles of delight.

Feeling me try not to move too much on his lap, knowing full well how that would work him up. He could feel my fingers on he's shoulder, gently squeezing.....Actually releasing pinned up tension, he didn't even know he had there.

He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly.....Oh, the things he wanted to do!!

But he didn't want Ruth and Rick to find us, they would eventually, but not now!           We were with each other, as much as clothes would allow......He was breathing in my shampoo.....My cheek by his face, me whispering into his ear.

".....I love you, Nate..."

He was nodding.

He was like that time, when we first "officially" came together......Hands were unzipping my sweat-shirt.   Looking, hands slowly touching every inch of me......Slight lift of my t-shirt. Long fingers shifting their way around the top of my jean.....Not going in, just feeling the skin of that area.

I loved the feel of his hands on me.....Nate could tell, see it in my eyes.   The calmed look.

The other look I gave him, was there too........Hazel coloured eyes, with flashes of green, when he touched the centre of who I was.    He could also feel me melting in his arms.......I could feel him relaxing, arms hugging, eyes looking at me.

Nate looked over at my bag, grabbed it.......Opened it, looked inside. Normally I'd stop him, but he had a thoughtful look (What's he up to?)

He found what he was looking for.....A black maker pen.

He picked up my left hand, gently held the ring finger......Looked at me, flicked the top off......And, started to draw a circle around it.

"Hope I don't get skin poisoning..."
"You won't...."               Nate grinned at me.

He looked me in the eye again....."I'm yours.."

I looked down at my finger, it was only a penned on black circle (Nate always had been mine.......But, this circle was important to him)

I smiled at him....."What if I don't choose you?.."
Nate leaned in, and kissed the tip of my nose.

"You have.."