Where Is He?!

"So......Where is he?      Dr Ellis has ask me to check in, and assist with the return. Liz would have come, but I'm told there was a change of plans.."

Ruth was standing with Edith and Audrey.

There had a been a couple......Liz had decided Nate should return early, she thought 24 hours was too long.    She missed him. She would have come to "return" him, but Gus had said no. Another reason for the return......Nate was to meet up with the Winters.    Harper was keen to get this "marriage" thing out of the way.

Edith took Ruth to the back lawn, asked her to take a seat.

"Ignatius......Won't be going back. He won't be having any contact with the Winters.     My son, Augustas will be handling any affairs they have with us now. And, Ignatius is where he belongs.....Thank you so much for checking in..."              Edith gave Ruth a very polite, stern.....Smile.

Ruth looked at Edith.....Then Audrey, and back to Edith.

She took a deep breath, before she spoke again, it was actually a relief knowing she may not have to see Nate again.       Her fear of him had been getting worse, her hands had stopped shaking, since hearing Edith's words. But...Wait!    No Ignatius!

Liz!......shit!

Now, she had an awful tight pain in her stomach.

"......You do realise, I will have to contact the police.    And, Liz will definitely want to see you?.."

"Yes, you can.....Audrey will fetch the phone. And, yes.    I will be expecting Elizabeth.....She is most welcome to visit..."           Edith gave Ruth a "bright" smile, with a very knowing stare.

Audrey handed Ruth the phone, Ruth's hands started to shake.    First she contacted Dr Ellis (They spoke briefly).....Then she made the call to the police. Ruth handed the phone back to Audrey, and went completely white in the face.

(These two are not afraid of Liz.     What the HELL is wrong with them!)

"Edith, I'll make Ruth a cup of tea.....She doesn't look so good.."             Audrey was looking at Ruth.
Edith nodded..."No.....Poor thing!     I think, this has been all too much..."

________________________

"Nate, this is a real short one. I'm going to show it to Taissa.......Then upload. This one will be apart of a collection..."

Scarlett got me to hold the iPad....."Just aim it straight at me and Nate, where ever we go....what ever we do..."              She showed me how she wanted it done...."Just film, don't stop.."

Scarlett then walked up to Nate.

"Your angel.     With butterfly wings.   Crap......I know, but you won't have to wear them for long.."        Scarlett held up the cardboard wings.

"Can you take the sweat-shirt off?..."

Nate did.....And, there were more bruises (His tattoo still looked good)

Scarlett stepped back a little...."Are you still okay?   What I'm going to do next, is mean..."

Nate nodded......."My mother is the definition of meanness.      You'd have nothing on her.."

".....Okay. Right......I'm going to get you to hold these books, then.....I'm going to take them away.    Yell at you. Then, I'll rip off the wings.....And, push you off the steps. Are you okay, with that?.."