He Is Where He Is.

"No Tech..." I looked at my phone, Lily had just texted me.

The police were coming by to make inquiries. It might be best, if I wasn't there. I told Nate....He agreed, and grinned at me.

(I knew what that grin meant)

"I know what your thinking! But, seeing as I have a day away, We are going to do stuff. Stuff.....we need to do, should do.......Stuff to keep, us going!..."

"......not just "stay in bed" day?.."
"No!.."

I pushed him out of the bed.

Nate went and had a shower first, while I went back over my lists again.....And then decided to make new ones.

We had been lucky with this place, all of the O'Sullivan properties came with furniture, and some extras. All the tenants needed to do was move in with belongs....And any thing else they needed.

When he got out of the shower, I told him.....We would be eating healthy!

"......but....What exactly?..."

Sitting at the GREEN LEAF.

"I don't like this..." Nate frowned at me..."My bruises don't like this either.....They won't go, if I have to eat this. It looks like a pigeon threw up in the bowl..."
"Eat.."

Nate ate most of the cearel.....But drank his all his coffee, he ended up just pushing the bowl towards me. I told him Riley would be by later.....And Molly, she would check the bruises again....Apply more cream.

Nate was keen to see Riley, but looked a little uncertain about Molly, when I mentioned her name. I could tell he was unsure about her work clothes.....He didn't mind her, guess it was going to take time. Some people he seemed fine with.....Others, appeared to catch him out.

We went Shopping next.

"Is that him...You know the guy, from that show?.."
"...Can't be!.....He's too famous to be supermarket shopping! Stars have people to do that for them..."
"But....I...think it.....IS!.....OMG!!..."

The two young women went a little closer. Nate didn't really notice them at first, but as they edged closer. He could hear them quietly talking.

"He's got bruises!..."
"Something's happened...to him?!.."

Nate pulled down his sleeves, slightly looked in their direction.....Did a quick scan of the supermarket, till he spotted me.

This time, he did kind of hide.

One minute I was looking at cornflakes and coco pops (Thinking....yes?...no?) The next......I had a tall person standing behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"People are talking about me..."

I put the cornflakes in the trolley...."Were they fans?....or....."

I wriggled myself around in his grip...."Did they say something bad? Are you ok?.......Just uncomfortable?.."

I looked at him......He was "uncomfortable."

I finished up the shopping, had managed to get most things....Nate had gone quiet. As we collected and carried our bags out......I noticed a few stares in my direction.

_______________________

"Elizabeth......What a gorgeous day! We're having, I feel so alive!.."