Just A Thought.

My Wish list :

(Run away with Nate)

A very "wishful" thought there.    We were meant be mature aged people. Thinking things through...Not crazy teens with a backpack, jumping on a bus......BUT, I still liked the idea!

(...Wonder if Nate would go for it....?)

- Go to New York with Nate.
(We will have a party there, with all our friends. Get in contact with Tuesday and Tyler....See where they've got to?...)
- Have a small party with Audrey, Gus and Edith. (Nate would want that)

Be a "better" girlfriend to him.

- We will talk more. Don't "get" angry with him, Encourage him "not" to go quiet on me.
- Be the people, we are meant to be.
- Go overseas....Some where...(NZ?)

(.......I love him.....a lot.....)

Thinking about it.....Was making me feel calm, like anything was possible. Maybe even stronger within myself.

I looked down at the piece of paper, and folded it in half.....Placed it in my bag, in a place where only I would find it.

Just a few more seconds of this class.....AND.....I'm Free!

__________________________ £€¥ =••••

"..Gus.     I really love Ruby...."

"..Of course you do.   We all know that, Nate..."       Gus was smiling to himself.

"Gus.     I really Love Ruby.    She was a bit mean when we were young, I just liked being around her when we were kids.    She was funny!    But.....now..."

".....You can't lose her, she's your centre..."

".....Yeah....."             Nate looked over to Gus.

"...You feel the same about Audrey?.."

Gus thought for a moment.

"..Not to disrespect your father, but I have always loved Audrey too.     I went out with others.....But.....Audrey, was just different. She never seemed to need anyone, but it's different now.    Things have changed, you and Ruby have changed her..."

Nate nodded.....Yes, we had changed Audrey.   In more ways than she could explain. Nate looked straight ahead....He liked talking to Gus, he seemed to get stuff, Riley could be like that too.

"..We seem to have hit a good run with the traffic.....Will be at the Clinic very soon.."

Suddenly the car became small and airless......Nate could feel a tightness in his gut, and his brain was going blank. He knew, he'd done nothing at all.   He really just wanted to see me. And talk. Nate had this burning need to just hug me......I had looked worried this morning, he'd wanted to tell me.....There was nothing to worry about!    Just a "storm in a tea-cup!..

Nothing more.

________________________    ¥€£¥€£ ••••

Body On The Couch.

I was only going to make sure he was okay.   I wasn't going to do any thing else. Just look.....Have breakfast.....And ignore him, sooo simple! No one need know!

Coffee on....Doing it's thing in kitchen, quietly walked into living room. Sitting in armchair. He's breathing......Good. Now leave.