We Start To Read.

"How are you feeling?..."

I looked into his eyes. Nate leaned in, and kissed me - Small grin spreading it's self across his face. He was good, a little tried - Focus back, more himself!

I pulled the book on to my lap. It was black, hard cover - Engraved front. I ran my fingers over the lettering lightly, this family didn't do anything by halfs.

Nate moved closer to me, leaning in.

"In english, okay.    The other half, looks like I might have to read it to you..."

"...Looks like it. I don't know that language..."        I was flipping through the the pages.

George wasn't joking when he said this would be a joint effort, he'd written a note of greeting. The book had been divided into two.    One side for Nate, the other for me. I had never considered myself to be a part of this.   But, it seemed I was.

The first part, I felt we already knew (But, we'd read it.   See if there was any thing we didn't know)     Nate actually could've just read this himself.     But he was looking at me now, he wanted to share it. The second half, he would have to help me with.

"...Read, now....Start..."

"So.....Your ready!    (Small laugh to myself!)

~~~££~~~

Dear Ruby and Ignatius,

You may feel you know the story, Hunter's probably told you a lot already. Think of this as a recap.   Skip parts if you want. I've put down the basic's.   What I feel is important. This is the short version, there's another.    But, it's long! (And not in english, and some information can't be shared)

That is by request of Edward himself.

~~~££~~~

Nate turned to the first page. I started to read.

"....There was a noble man by the name of Conor. He was well known within his local village and surrounding country area, not wealthy - But had a title. He was to marry into a neighbouring family (The Winters)   They had money. For reasons known, but can't be told - Conor didn't marry into this family..."

"Nate, are you thinking?    What I'm thinking?..."

"....yeah, shits about to happen..."

"Instead, he met another woman - By the name of Isabel. She was very loving at first, but she was Dark by nature. Isabel offered a "gift".      Conor had no idea what he'd agreed to. It made him The Blood Ruler.      Living by night, he could walk in daylight hours - But didn't often.

Nate was now holding my arm, his eyes wide looking.

They had four children.    Not much is recorded of three of the children, but the French's do have their histories. One of their children, Erin.   Had the Dark gift passed on to him..." Foot-note, Nate and I found folded pages on the other three. Nate liked the sound of Ardan, frowned at the two twin sisters. Made me read about Erin.

"....Isabel was awful to Erin. She was nice to the others. But, Erin....No.    You'd think she could've given him a break.     But Nooo!.."

I looked at Nate...."How...Do...you know this?..."

Nate had a sad look, he just knew.

I put my arm around him (Small hug)....."Same crap, different times!.."

Nate tapped the book.