26 the search for hayley marshall

The hoard of vampires crowd around in a circle as Evanora Mikaelson stalks the room with predator-like eyes. They erupt into cheers as a large man slams a woman down to the hard ground. They cheer louder as the woman fights back against the man.

Through a sliver of room between the crowd, Evanora proudly smirks as she watches. She has always known women vampires are superior to the males. The woman pins down the male vampire and defeats him. She then extends her arms proudly and Marcel smiles down at her.

"Damn girl!"

Then Klaus Mikaelson speeds over to her and snaps her neck. All young vampires quiet down as they see the hybrid himself. "Good evening, I'd like a word." He smirks as he eyes the vampires who cower in fear.

"What do you think you're doing?" Marcel glowers down at his sire. He grinds his teeth together in hopes of concealing his anger. "It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs. We've come here for the girl. Give her to us, or we kill everyone here."

Elijah states as he makes his way through the sea of young vampires who part for him.

"Starting with this young snack right here," Evanora grabs Josh from the crowd, only knowing him from her brother's compulsion. She stalks forward with her hand clasped tightly around Josh's throat. He gasps loudly and falls to the floor once Evanora stands next to her brothers.

Few vampires begin to whisper and step back slowly. They know the three Originals would have no problem killing them.

"That's one of the Original Twins..." One young girl whispers to her friend as she points to the brunette sister. Evanora snaps her gaze in the direction of the comment and glares at the vampire.

"You three got a lot of nerve coming into my home and making demands." Marcel keeps his gaze fixed onto the three unpredictable Mikaelsons. He knows that Elijah and Klaus are terrible as it is, but with Evanora on their side? They would slaughter his vampires in seconds.

Not that the two brothers certainly needed any assistance on the matter of dealing with Marcel, but their sister's help is always appreciated.

"Your home, is it?" Klaus snarls with a curled lip.

"The girl. I will not ask again." Elijah's voice is louder than his brother's but just as menacing. "I assume you're talking about Hayley. Yay high, bitchy attitude. Who is she, anyway?" Marcel holds his hand level to about Hayley's exact height for emphasis.

Evanora grits her teeth together. "She's a family friend, Marcellus. And it would be wise of you to return her now, otherwise, I know my brothers and I will have no problem ridding you of these pesky children who crawl at your feet." She steps forward and points up at the vampire.

"You know how sentimental I am about old friends. Especially family friends." Klaus attempts to calm himself down as Marcel leans forward from the balcony.

"Well, I ain't got her, and before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic. So I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave, and imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original Family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl Hayley answered the door. We exchanged hellos. That was it. You don't believe me, look around."

Evanora narrows her eyes and begins to curl her hands into tight fists.

"Hell, I'll even help you find her, but the question I'd ask is, if Hayley isn't here, then where is she?"

•••••

"Not the most attractive community, are they?" Elijah muses and eyes his two siblings with a small smile. Klaus sits on his left side, while Evanora on his right. "You do realize they can hear you." The hybrid snickers slightly to the older brother.