23 rich girl

TW: EXPLICIT SCENE AHEAD! DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE. THE SCENE WILL HAVE *** BEFORE IT. THIS IS ALSO GIRL X GIRL SO IF THAT BOTHERS YOU PLEASE SKIP AHEAD. YOU WILL NOT MISS ANY OF THE STORYLINE IF YOU SKIP THE SMUT.

•••••

It is late afternoon before Evanora rolls out of bed. After the time she has spent with the Claire witch in the attic of Saint Anne's church, she has been exhausted. None of the Mikaelson siblings can blame her for the long sleep and shower she took.

She stumbles into the living room to see Rebekah scolding their brothers for the young woman who lay dead on the table. Klaus and Elijah look up at Evanora and snicker at her state.

Her hair stands up in different frizzy directions, while some is plastered to her face. Her arms have indentions from the covers on her arms and legs. Her pastel yellow sleep shorts are full of wrinkles as is her gray tank top.

She merely flips them off before waltzing into the kitchen to see Hayley filtering through the fridge. "Good morning," She waves with a smile to the werewolf who peaks her head around the refrigerator door. Evanora opens a cabinet door and searches for a glass.

"You look like you slept well." Hayley grins at the original who playfully glares at her over her shoulder. Elijah soon walks in the kitchen and smiles at the werewolf.

Evanora may be old, but she isn't stupid. She can see the obvious attraction her older brother has for Hayley. A blind man could see it.

The elder Mikaelson searches through the cabinets for Hayley to eat something. "Listen. I know I'm the only one in this house that actually drinks milk, but would it kill any of you to make sure it's on the grocery list?"

Rebekah walks into the house, leaving the door standing wide open. Her sister walks to Hayley and peers into the fridge for the apple juice she had bought when she arrived.

"Speaking of, add bleach." The blonde Mikaelson waves a rag in the air before exiting the room. Evanora snickers and asks the werewolf politely for the juice. "You know, I do hope my siblings were hospitable toward you in my absence." Elijah knows how his siblings can be in stressful situations like these.

Evanora pours herself a glass of apple juice before handing the container back to Hayley. She then walks out of the kitchen and into the living room. Rebekah passes by her dragging the body that was once on the table.

She smiles at an idea that graces her thoughts. "Sister, shall you, Hayley, and I go shopping this afternoon?" Her sister stops in her tracks, the body falling slack against the hardwood. "I suppose it would be a nice bonding experience for the three of us."

"Hayley, would you join us?" Evanora yells loudly even though she knows the werewolf can hear her.

"Sure, why not?"

•••••

"Hayley, do not worry about paying for a single thing. Just pick out whatever you want and I will buy it." Evanora smiles and motions for Hayley to go look through the store. The pregnant werewolf gives her a pointed look before turning away to look through the never ending clothing racks.

Both Mikaelson sisters fully intend for this shopping trip to be about Hayley.

Rebekah mindlessly flicks through a rack of clothing and looks over on the other side to see Evanora doing the same. "So, tell me about your time with Davina. I'm sure you have something exciting to tell." The blonde takes a shirt off the rack, holding it in Hayley's direction, and shakes her head as she decides it doesn't look good.