34 après moi, le déluge

"We sedated her too heavily." Elijah huffs as he and Klaus walk through the Abattoir. "Well, if this is her sedated, I'd hate to see her otherwise. We all agreed that Davina must be sacrificed. There's no need to let her blow the roof off our heads in the meantime." Klaus informs him and they both come to a screeching halt as their sister appears with an eerie grin.

"Who the bloody hell is 'we', brothers?" She croons with a pointed finger. Her smile is like ravens circling an abandoned house, eyes wild like horses who haven't met a human. "She has lost her damn mind." The hybrid whispers and backs up.

She wears the same look she has worn during her time of anger. Her time of sadness and murder. Evanora Mikaelson circles her brothers, like a lioness hunting down its prey.

"Sister, control yourself." Elijah raises his hand to point at her. He swallows his fear as he sees her eyes narrow into cat-like slits. "Oh, but I am in control. You will not touch Davina." She commands, fully aware of what is happening at the moment.

•••••

"I know that something is going on with you about Davina." Marcel mutters, as the two sit together in the study. Elijah had left the two to their thoughts, aware that both of them feel strongly about the witch. "Do tell," She muses as she plays with the ends of her hair.

Evanora sits on the sofa beside him, chin tucked to her chest as her eyes are focused on her hair. "If it were anyone else, you would be doing the same as Klaus. You think too much like him. But, you aren't." He clicks his tongue as he speaks.

"Why is that?" Marcel finishes, waiting as Evanora turns to him with a frown. Her breath hitches as she opens her mouth, only to quickly close it. "I-I can't really explain it," She mumbles, focusing on the patterned carpet below her.

The younger vampire leans forward and puts a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Please?" She looks at him sadly, lip quivering. "I have to protect her; everything I have inside me says so. It is like knives eating away at me if I know she is unsafe."

"It feels like a bloody nightmare." Evanora finishes with a sigh.

The room is silent as both vampires sit in thought. "I have an idea," Marcel looks over to the Original, who furrows her brows.

"Will you help me get Davina out of here?"

•••••

"Evanora, she must be sacrificed. As much as I hate it, it is what's best." Elijah stares at his sister. She scoffs with a smirk, nodding her head mockingly. "Is it because you always know best? The great Elijah Mikaelson, the noble brother."

She continues to circle both of her brothers. Klaus clenches his teeth together, and looks for a way out of this situation.

"No one wishes to see Davina come to harm less than I, but there is no scenario here in which we simply wait this out. She's going to die." The eldest brother speaks calmly, wondering why she is acting so stubborn.

She huffs and rolls her eyes, stopping dead in her tracks. "According to Sophie, the witch who has simply caused chaos since she was introduced."

Upstairs, Marcel quickly removes the needle from Davina's arm. Within a flash, he has snapped both of the vampire guard's necks, and taken Davina from the room.

"The harvest was working before it was stopped. If a nonbeliever like Sophie Deveraux can come to have faith that these girls will be resurrected, then I, also, am a believer."

"She was saved from the harvest, and now you want to hand her over?" Klaus rolls his eyes annoyed and steps forward to his sister. "Do you think that I'm happy about this? If the witches complete the harvest, not only do they regain their power, we lose our weapon against them."