46 love bites

Evanora Mikaelson has found herself falling in love once again. And she absolutely hates it.

Although her love life isn't as frequent as her sister's, it is still frustrating. The unmistakable whirl her stomach flips as she sees the raven haired beauty. Exhilaration escapes her coral pink lips as she stares at the mayor's daughter.

Fae Underwood has swept the Mikaelson twin up with the wind, leaving her stumbling after her. The human marches around the square flirting with the eligible bachelors. They paint their best façades when she stops in front of them.

She makes her rounds everyday like clockwork. At exactly 10:35 she stops to chat with the Mikaelsons. Mainly Evanora.

Kol occasionally crashes her routine. He finds it amusing how his twin, who never wakes up early, manages to be outside in time for Fae's daily visit.

The blonde twin suffers the teasing Kol and Klaus poke at her from the window every day. They find it adorable how their sister is crushing like a little school girl.

Fae Underwood has spent years of toying around with the idea of marriage. With her father pressing her to settle down, she finds herself feeling trapped.

He was the one who forced her to start her morning ritual: talk to the eligible bachelors as well as Evanora Mikaelson. The mysterious blonde with beautiful hazel eyes has drawn her in.

She is the sea that Fae wouldn't mind drowning in. The minute she returns to shore, Evanora smiles at her once again. She falls right back into that same ocean and finds herself struggling to escape.

Yes, the depths of the ocean correlate to the intriguing Evanora Mikaelson. Danger surrounds her entire family like the lurking creatures in the deep abyss. She hasn't missed the chilling, hungry stares the Mikaelsons give the townsfolk.

But something about the blonde makes her return back to that dangerous sea every time she leaves. She scours the beach until she feels confident enough to dip her toes in.

Just like now.

"Good morning, Evanora." Fae greats with a grin. Her black hair is pulled back into a braided bun. She wears a blue corset dress which pushes her cleavage up higher than normal. Her olive hands are covered with white gloves with lace trim.

She's one of the most beautiful people Evanora has ever seen.

"Good morning, Fae. You look beautiful today," The blonde flirts lightly, and ravishes in success as she blushes.

"Oh, thank you. You look beautiful as well, Evanora." Fae returns politely and grins as the Mikaelson turns crimson.

The world seems to play in the Original Twin's favor as the sun shines brighter than before. The world spins perfectly and her heart beats once more for the beautiful woman before her.

And she doesn't know if she actually hates it.

•••••

"No." Evanora firmly states as Rebekah bounces back and forth on her feet. The youngest sister gasps and tilts her head to the side in confusion. "Why not? You love things like this." The twin scoffs and exits the roof with a huff.

Rebekah follows after her persistently, hiking her baby pink dress from the floor so she can walk faster.

"I am not interested in seducing a man for things at the moment. Thank you." The elder sister abruptly stops in the middle of the hallway. She whirls around to see Rebekah frowning at her sister.

"If you are so determined for the shoes, why don't you buy them yourself. Better yet, compel them?" She lowers her head and prays that her sister would take the hint.