Twenty

When Taehyung opens his eyes, the sun is already high up in the sky.

The brightness makes his eyes squeeze shut. He hides his face in the hard toned chest he had been cuddling with all night, not really realising what he's doing. A groan escapes his mouth because of the hammering headache he got.

He wonders how much exactly did he drink? He can feel a terrible hangover on it's way.

He closes his eyes to think about what happened last night. He faintly remembers. He remembers how happy he was last night and how accomplished he felt after his first big project that he decided to let himself lose for the first time around others and ended up getting very drunk.

Everything's a blur for him but he remembers why he actually decided that he could rest assured while drinking last night. It was because of his husband. He kind of had this feeling that he would be safe since Jungkook was around him. After being taken care of by him several times lately, Taehyung kind of trusts him now. He thinks that the other has good intentions for him.

He stays like that for a few minutes, snuggled up in Jungkook's chest. It's preventing him from direct sun rays that are entering the room through the curtains they forgot to close last night.

Soon he realises that even thinking is making his head ache. So he decides to stop and sleep some more. That's when he focuses on his surroundings and notices the rise and fall of the chest his has been snuggling into.

His breath hitches in his throat when he realises who he is laying next to. Slowly, he opens his eyes, heart beating erratically when he feels a warm hand resting on his waist.

Jungkook is cuddling him.

Or wait, he remembers asking Jungkook to cuddle him. He groans once again when the memories from last night start flooding his mind.

He remembers everything faintly, if not completely. He remembers Jungkook dragging him home after he got drunk at the company dinner. And as if that wasn't embarrassing enough, he had kissed Jungkook and asked him to cuddle him too.

Yes, Taehyung remembers but only in bits and pieces. It's like flashbacks. He can't help but feel embarrassed. He was supposed to keep his distance from Jungkook. He was supposed to keep an eye on him until he made sure if he really changed or not.

But last night, he got drunk and kissed him. Not only that, he asked him to cuddle with him too! According to Taehyung, these two things are even more intimate than sex.

He can't imagine what kind of wrong signals he may have sent to his husband. What happened last night wasn't supposed to happen. He doesn't know how to face Jungkook.

Now he wishes to have drunk some more. At least then, he wouldn't remember all the embarrassing stuff he did.

He has been thinking hard for the past couple of moments that he doesn't realise that his husband is already awake and looking at him intently.

"Tae, are you feeling okay?" Jungkook asks carefully, taking him completely off guard. He gets startled and without thinking about it, he pushes Jungkook away from him, making him land on the floor with a loud thud.

The idol groans, rubbing his butt because of the impact. This was definitely not something he had expected. He looks at the younger who is already looking at him with wide eyes.

Jungkook wonders if Taehyung thinks that he has taken advantage of him last night and that's why he pushed him away. He wonders if Taehyung even remembers what happened last night, having absolutely no idea that the swollen lips of the younger are a reminder to him of what he did.