Thirty Five

Jungkook clearly remembers the last time he got punched. That was years ago--- probably in high school? He was trying to protect his best friend, Baekhyun, from his bullies. But since he was alone and they were too many, he ended up getting punched as well. He wasn't totally useless though and was able to protect Baekhyun by shielding his body with his own, which made him end up in the hospital.

That was the first and last time someone hit him because after that, he became untouchable. He became The Jeon Jungkook--- a worldwide superstar, the most famous and followed idol around the world. No one can even think of hurting him and if they try something, they have to face the wrath of his fans and also his company that is ready to sue anyone who tries to hurt him or defame him.

But today, he got punched again, that too by someone he never thought would raise his hand on him.

He stands there, right in front of Yoongi, with his hand cupping his cheek. The nerves in his face throb because--- oh boy, Yoongi surely didn't go easy on him. He punched him with all the strength he had.

They still have the jacket shoot sketch to do and Jungkook doesn't know how he is going to appear on the camera with a cut on his lip, but that is least of his concern right now.

"H-Hyung..." He is shocked. He doesn't know how to react. He didn't expect Yoongi to be here. He didn't expect to see such rage in his eyes that he has never seen. He didn't expect to get punched by the older.

What the fuck did just happen? Why is Yoongi even here? Jimin didn't say a word about someone else joining them.

He didn't make out with Taehyung because he's an exhibitionist. He just wanted to stop his husband from going to the dance floor and other than romancing him, he didn't know any other way to change his mind. He knew that this is a private area and no one would come here unless he calls them. So he didn't worry much. But then his brother brought Min Yoongi with him who, mind you, is totally obsessed with his husband. How the fuck is he going to get out of this situation?

"Hyung, you hit me." Jungkook accuses Yoongi when his senses start returning after the shock.

The rapper rolls his eyes and grabs his hoodie right above his collarbone, taking him with surprise once again.

The older jerks him toward himself such that their faces are just a few inches apart. With gritted teeth, he says, "And I'll hit you more if you don't start talking, Jeon Jungkook."

To say Jungkook is scared would be an understatement. He is fucking terrified. Since the time he found out that Yoongi has feelings for his husband, he always thought of letting him know the truth, thinking that he would stop then. After all, bro code is still a thing, right?

But he always chickened out because who knows what Yoongi would do? Both he and Taehyung have noticed how the rapper is incapable of understanding that the stylist is married and cannot be with him. He can't even control his tongue and taunts Taehyung at every opportunity he gets. Who knows what he would do when he finds out that the stylist is married to none other than his own dongsaeng? How would he react when he finds out that the person he supported so much since the time he joined the group, has been married all this while with the guy he caught feelings for.

"FUCKING SPEAK, JUNGKOOK!" Yoongi yells, his eyes showing absolute anger and betrayal. For the first time since he came to this club, Jungkook is glad that the music is so loud. He doesn't want anyone's attention on them.

"Hyung, we're in a p-public place. You need to talk s-softly." Somehow Jungkook stutters out.

"Talk softly, huh? How is that possible when all I want to do is cuss at you, you absolute piece of shit? I wanna punch you so much, Jungkook! You don't know how I'm holding myself back." Yoongi grits his teeth, his breathing uneven as it's very hard for him to control himself.