Fifty Six

Longest chapter so far with 9K+ words. I keep outdoing myself haha. Happy reading!

~•~•~•~•~

Jungkook is busy arranging the comforter and the stack of pillows in the tent which is beautifully decorated with fairy lights in their backyard.

It's already past midnight after everyone left for their respective places.

After the impromptu wedding, they sang and danced along with all their friends. Delicious food and chilled alcohol kept them good company. Amidst talking and pulling each other's legs, they didn't even realise how five hours flew away.

Since everyone was drunk off their asses, Taehyung had suggested they stay at their place, not wanting anyone to drive under the influence.

But Jungkook had denied it. The other men already knew why.

Instead, the youngest idol had informed them that the company drivers were outside, waiting to drive them home. Seokjin hadn't called his own driver because he had plans to spend the night at Namjoon's.

So now Jungkook and Taehyung are alone at home, Jungkook busy decorating the little cozy place he built for them to spend the night and Taehyung busy changing because he can't stay in his gorgeous white suit for another minute.

A few minutes pass and just when Jungkook places the two bottles of wine near the pillows, Taehyung's loud gasp startles him.

Jungkook smiles fixing the pillows one final time and without turning around, he asks, "I made this in a hurry but--- I hope you like this, love."

"It's beautiful." Comes Taehyung's reply in a hushed whisper.

Jungkook smiles and mentally pats himself before turning around

Jungkook smiles and mentally pats himself before turning around. But once he turns to Taehyung, it's his turn to gasp.

There stands Taehyung in his glorious, semi-naked beauty. He's wearing a white netted bridal lingerie set that doesn't do much to hide his assets.

The bralette is completely transparent and had it not been for the double-sided tape covering Taehyung's chocolate brown nipples, everything would've been out in the open for the idol.

The g-string thong he is wearing doesn't do much to hide him down there. Just the white transparent netted robe which has a floral pattern in all the right places hides Taehyung from the predator-like gaze of his husband. The white satin belt around his slim waist is basically useless but it still makes the lingerie and Taehyung look more attractive.

 The white satin belt around his slim waist is basically useless but it still makes the lingerie and Taehyung look more attractive