Twenty Eight

Taehyung and Jungkook ended up sleeping on the same bed last night. Their hearts were overflowing with emotions and their brain had almost stopped working because all they could think about was each other.

Taehyung was too emotional the previous night. He was very clingy too. He wanted to be as close to his husband as he could be.

So while he was busy hiding his face in the other's neck, so that he could get his warmth and scent, Jungkook dragged him to his room. He had planned on tucking the younger in bed first, as he was still a little drunk after his bonding time with Seokjin. But Taehyung didn't let him go. He held his arm and clung on to it dearly, as if his life depended on it. So he had to just stay there and lay down on the bed to give him company.

The night was rather special to them, specially for Taehyung. He waited for years and years to hear those words from Jungkook. He never thought it could happen in the most random way.

It took a really long time for them to get where they are today. It may take some more time to have a healthy and trust based relationship. But for now, this is good. It feels like the storm in their lives is slowly coming to an end. Maybe it won't be long until they become a couple like Jungkook's parents. At least, he hopes that it's the case.

Taehyung and Jungkook got married when they were very young. It all happened too fast. Just a few weeks before their marriage, they had no idea they would be partnered up like this.

While Taehyung trusted his father's judgement, Jungkook was furious. He had his whole life in front of him. He was about to debut just a few days later. He couldn't believe that his parents thought it would be a good idea to get him married to a stranger just when he was about to start a brand new chapter in his life.

Jungkook could understand why his parents did that. But he also thinks that there were several other ways to help Taehyung. His parents could still have supported their best friend's son if they had so much love for the Kim family. But he couldn't understand why he had to marry!

Years later, now that he got to know Taehyung way better than he did earlier, he also got to know why his and Taehyung's parents thought it was the best for them to get married. Mostly, it was in the younger's interest, but Jungkook doesn't care about that anymore. He just cares about his husband being safe, and that, he is.

It was that day at the gym when they made out that Jungkook realised Taehyung is an intersex male. He was beyond shocked when he found out but he was happy too. Taehyung is full of surprises.

Jungkook is well aware about how small the intersex male population is. They are often looked down upon because they are different. They are men with a woman's body parts. They are men who can give birth. They are so different from others but different doesn't mean it's necessarily a bad thing. Unfortunately, most of the people don't understand that.

After their little moment in the gym, Jungkook decided to have a talk with his mother. He was sure that his mom knew everything about Taehyung, given how close they are.

When Jungkook once again asked her the reason why they compelled him to marry the young stylist, she was taken aback because her elder son did not raise this topic for years now. She thought her previous answers had convinced him fully.

But when he asked her again and told her that he knew Taehyung's secret, his mother knew she had to talk to Jungkook about it.

She told him about the concerns of her late best friends. They were scared that their son would have to go through a very hard time after his father passes away. They were scared that he would get judged and bullied just like the other people of his kind.