Sixty Two

Hey guys! Look who's back! I'm sorry for the delayed update but I haven't been doing well these past couple of days so... Anyway, this chapter is unedited so pls ignore the mistakes. Happy reading!

--------------------------

TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATER...

"J-Jungkook... Faster... Go faster... Harder." The man under the idol cries, his hands clutching the bedsheets on both his sides, eyes rolled back in pleasure, tiny beads of sweats decorate his cleavage beautifully.

Jungkook keeps staring at the beauty beneath him, his hips thrusting at a rapid speed, wanting to give the other everything he's demanding.

"J-Jungkook!! D-don't you understand K-Korean? I told you to uhhh... Go harder..." Taehyung growls.

Jungkook smiles endearingly at him. Taehyung is trying to look mad but the pout makes him look rather cute.

"Babe..." The idol grunts as he snaps his hips to hit his husband's g-spot.

"What?" The younger snaps, glaring at him angrily.

"If I go harder than this, you're gonna break."

"For fucks sake, Jeon, just shut the fuck up and fuck me like you mean it. I'm tired of you treating me like a fucking porcelain doll like you haven't treated me like a sex doll previ---" Taehyung's rambling gets interrupted by Jungkook's hard press on the lips.

The idol brings his free hand to his husband's chest and squeezes his breast hard, "That mouth, Jeon Taehyung."

He groans and plays with the younger's breasts, pressing one while sucking the other.

His cock starts slamming into Taehyung harder than earlier but he still tries his best to not hurt him. He knows Tae is horny now and wants him to ruin him but he also knows that the moment he wakes up the next morning, he's going to chew Jungkook's ear off with his complains about how he can't walk.

Taehyung moans loudly, feeling a familiar heat pooling at the pit of his stomach. "C-Close..." He manages to warn Jungkook but the warning wasn't very timely because right after telling him, Taehyung cums hard.

The idol looks at his fucked out expressions with a smirk and keeps snapping his hips in order to reach his own orgasm.

"That was fast, Tae..." Jungkook teases.

The fashion designer and stylist glares at him, "Sh-Shut up and just cum already. I'm s-sensitive."

As if it were a cue for Jungkook, he ends up releasing inside of Taehyung, painting his tight walls white.

The younger sighs in bliss as he feels the warm liquid filling him up nicely.

He wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulls him closer.

Even though the idol needs to catch his breath after such a tiring activity, he does his best to not put any pressure on the younger's body. He knows he's heavy.

"Th-That was awesome." Taehyung whispers, feeling dilerious.

The older laughs, "Sure it was but baby, don't you think you've gotten insatiable over time?"

Taehyung snaps his eyes open and glares at him furiously, "Stop pretending like it's just me who's insatiable. You're a beast in bed too! Just you wait, I'm not letting you touch me ever. Go cry about it."

Jungkook's eyes comically grow bigger because Taehyung looks so damn serious while saying this.

Keyword is 'looks'.