New Book Announcement!

Hi guys! I'm here to announce my new book, Shot Glass Full of Tears.

Synopsis---

Synopsis---

Singer and model, Kim Taehyung's life isn't what it seems like on the camera. It's fucked up, thanks to his fiancé and the societal norms. But everything turns upside down when he meets Jeon Yohan, his biggest fan and Prosecutor Jeon Jeongguk's sixteen year old son that night in the alley.

OR

Tired of trying to live up to the expectations of his family, fiance and his fans, the famous singer, Kim Taehyung, enlists in the military to escape from reality.

Little does he know that he unknowingly walked into the lion's den. The military doesn't turn out to be as easy as he thought, especially when his instructor, Jeon Jeongguk, decides to give him a hard time and the other trainees think of him as an entitled bitch.

During this time, the only person who provides him some sort of comfort is Jeon Yohan, Jeongguk's son and Taehyung's biggest fan, who turns his life upside down.

•Top Kook
•Bottom Tae
•Omegaverse

Do you guys like the plot?

I'm really excited for this book y'all! If you want to read cute parenting scenes, domestic Taekook along with angst and drama, this book is for you! Hope to see you in Shot Glass Full of Tears!

Borahae💜

hershey_y