Fifty One

Welcome back, guys. I know I'm late. I'm sorry. Had something really important going on irl but I promise I'll be back with the frequent updates from now on. This is a long ass chapter to make up for my absence. Happy reading! Love you<3

__________________________

"I told you, hyung, they have no reason to answer my call." Jimin sighs, throwing his phone on the wall in agitation, smashing the display.

Yoongi looks at the younger pitifully. The way he sits on his bed, pulling his hair with his hands placed on his knees, the rapper wants nothing but to engulf him in his warm embrace and comfort him.

"Jimin," he approaches the young CEO and wraps his hand around his trembling shoulder, "You need to realise that Taehyung and Jungkook are not in Korea right now. They're in a completely different time zone. It's possible that they're busy or just--- sleeping? I don't know. What I do know is, you need to stop jumping on conclusions like that without knowing the truth."

Jimin sighs and places his head on the older male's shoulder, "I hope you're right. But if they're both mad at me, I wouldn't blame them, hyung."

"It isn't your fault, Jimin. If anything, you're a victim too."

The younger furiously shakes his head and moves away from the other. It's only then that Yoongi realises that the other had been crying all this while.

Wiping his tears, Jimin speaks up, "Hyung, they've both been through a lot and now I feel like I took away the chance of being happy from them!"

Yoongi sighs, pulling the other in a hug and rubbing his back, hoping to soothe him. The rapper is not very good at comforting people through words or even physically, but for Jeon Jimin, he wants to do all this. He wants to make him understand that whatever happened was just a mishap and that Jimin is not the one to blame at any cost.

"You didn't, Jimin. Unfortunate events happen all the time and it's really sad. But you need to stop blaming yourself for everything that's happening and try to move on." Yoongi says making Jimin pull away again.

The younger looks at him with a frown, "It's very easy for you to say that, hyung. But--- But you don't understand what I feel! I--- I was the first person to whom Tae told about his pregnancy. I am also the person who knows everything about Tae. I'm the one he relied on when he couldn't even on Jungkook. You don't understand. He--- He would never forgive me. My hyung--- we rarely fight but last time we got into an argument because he found out that I knew about Taehyung's pregnancy. After that, we didn't talk. I thought we'd get over it but I don't think it's ever going to be okay with those two for me. I--- I took away their child! They hate me, hyung. They---"

"You don't know that!" Yoongi interrupts him, his voice slightly raised.

He furiously shakes his head and cups the younger's mochi cheeks, "You don't know that, Jimin. It's possible that they're angry right now. Anger is an emotion that comes hand in hand with sadness at times. It takes away your rationality to think. Healing is a long process and what they've gone through--- maybe it's gonna take a while for both of them to heal completely. But when they do, Jimin, they'll understand. I've known Jungkook for so long. Well, maybe not as long as you but--- but the Jungkook I know is a very smart and understanding person. He would never blame an innocent person, Jimin. Trust me. And as for Taehyung--- his loss is really big too but he'll understand as well. People who have gone through a lot mature ahead of time and become more understanding than normal people their age. Things will get better, Jimin. Trust me."

Jimin doesn't know what to think, or what to believe. He wants to listen to Yoongi's words but he doesn't want to get his hopes high. So he just sighs, leans into the older and says, "Just hug me, hyung."