Sixty One

Look who's back with another very much awaited chapter of this book! This chapter is unedited so if you see any grammatical errors or typos, pls ignore them. Pls vote and comment a lot. It keeps me motivated. Happy reading!

------------------

Jungkook is nervously pacing at the backstage with a script in his hand. He has never been this nervous for a concert. I mean yes he has been nervous in an excited kind of way all the time before his concerts but this time, it's different. It's making him anxious and he suddenly wants to throw up.

There are two reasons for that. First of all, today is his first ever solo concert. He has always performed with his hyungs so knowing that everything is on his shoulders today makes him afraid of disappointing the fans.

Who is he even kidding? He is sure that many people are gonna get disappointed by him after today's show. It's inevitable. And second---

"Kook hyung! Stop thinking." Taehyung says, suddenly snatching away the script.

Taehyung looks at his husband, looking beautiful as ever.

He's wearing the official long sleeved regular fit Golden t-shirt tucked in ripped denim shorts that hug his thighs and ass deliciously.

Jungkook's mouth waters seeing how cool the t-shirt looks on his husband--- especially because it has a picture of Jungkook

Jungkook's mouth waters seeing how cool the t-shirt looks on his husband--- especially because it has a picture of Jungkook. The idol feels happy that his husband is wearing it.

"Hello, earth to Jeon Jungkook! Are you done eye-fucking your husband?" Jungkook is brought out of the daze when a set of long fingers snap in front of his face.

Startled, he looks beside Taehyung and finds his husband's best friend smirking at him.

"Jin hyung, why are you here?" He asks rolling his eyes.

Seokjin rolls his eyes as well, "It's my brother-in-law's first solo event. I just had to be there. Don't you think, Jungkookie?"

"Of course."

He looks at his husband who is busy playing with the ID card around his neck. The words 'JUNGKOOK CREW' written on it make the idol really proud.

Taehyung didn't abandon his solo project after all and he is finally here with him, working with him backstage as Jungkook's first solo concert would start in just a little while.