Fifty Nine

9K+ words. I outdid myself again. Vote and comment a lot. Happy Reading!!!

----------------------------

Six days and travelling two countries later, Jungkook finally steps foot at his home.

He is so damn tired. He doesn't even know how he kept his eyes open and greeted all those fans cheerfully who were waiting for him at the airport.

But finally, he's home and the first thing he wants to do is go straight to his bedroom, freshen up, have a drink and go into deep sleep. He won't be able to function without it.

Dropping his bag at the foot of the bed, he quickly rushes to the washroom to shower.

There are a lot of things on his mind at the moment like where's Yeontan?

Whenever Jungkook comes home, the little creature welcomes him enthusiastically. It doesn't matter if he goes out to the supermarket in the neighbourhood for only ten minutes, Yeontan's enthusiasm upon seeing him never gets less. He waits for him all the time. Sometimes out of the bathroom too while he goes to shower.

Not seeing the dog, Jungkook suddenly feels a sort of emptiness. He got so used to the baby. But it seems like Tannie is not at home.

Maybe because Jungkook was abroad and Taehyung was busy with his new project, the latter decided to drop Yeontan off at either Jimin's, Seokjin's or Jungkook's parents' house.

Jungkook squirts a generous amount of shampoo on his palm and starts massaging his scalp, moaning at the relaxing feeling.

He so wants Taehyung to be here and wash his hair. Sometimes the younger does that and trust me, there's no better feeling than that for Jungkook.

But his husband isn't here nor is he going to call him. He's still mad at Taehyung. He's disappointed and hurt. And he knows that he should've reverted back to Taehyung's texts that day but he didn't--- more like he couldn't.

Now Jungkook isn't going back to being the asshole he was during the first few years of their marriage but the man is just upset and feels kind of betrayed by his husband. He just needs some space for a little while before they go back to talking again and fixing things.

Talking about talking, why didn't Taehyung call him or text him to ask if he landed safely or not?

The guy knows his entire schedule but still... Does Taehyung think that he's not at fault and chose to give Jungkook the silent treatment because he didn't reply to his messages?

Jungkook sighs and shakes his head to get these thoughts out of his head. He is too tired to think. He's sleep-deprived and if he thinks about such deep things right now, he might as well get depressed.

So he quickly turns off the shower and grabs the towel to dry himself before putting on the bathrobe and heading to the mini bar downstairs.

Jungkook gets himself a glass and puts some ice cubes into it. He then pours some whiskey and soda into it before putting a straw. He really needs a highball right now.

He mixes the drink with the straw before taking a sip. Right then, a deep voice startles him, "Drinking in broad daylight? What's gotten into you?"

Jungkook rolls his eyes hearing the voice of his husband. They see each other after so many days and this is the first thing Taehyung says to him? Isn't he supposed to like--- apologise?

Well, it's better if he doesn't, at least not right now. Jungkook is too tired and keeping his eyes open is a big task in itself. He doesn't think he's ready for such an important discussion right now.