The Birthday Demon Punishment

A/n: This was requested by someone who shall remain anonymous! Hope you all enjoy reading this :D 

Majority of the Iplier's love to hold tradition celebrating all kinds of holidays from Christmas having Dark forcibly dressing up as Santa to make the Jim's laugh as they interview and spend quite a lot of time with Santa Dark thinking it was the real Santa to throwing a Halloween party putting aside their differences with the septic's having a night full of drunkenness hilarious fun either it be dancing or seven minutes in heaven pushing random egos in the closet. There was on tradition within the manor that the Iplier's took very seriously which was birthdays seeing as over the years they become a somewhat dysfunctional family wanting whoever birthday it was to feel wanted in the group, the Iplier's have different ways of celebrating a birthday depending on who it was from renting a huge ice cream parlour for Wilford knowing the man loves anything sweet to throwing a small calm party as everyone dresses up as random Pokémon for Eric's birthday with a bunch of family games.

There was one birthday coming up in June that the Iplier's secretly been trying to plan for weeks wanting to make things as close to perfect for the upcoming birthday demon. The Iplier's knew that Dark wasn't a big fan of anything huge or grand or that the demon wasn't a fan of parties that much but always smiled trying to have fun when it came to anyone else's parties, they planned on simply forcing Dark to not work on his birthday gifting him some simple presents and baking him a huge round cake just for the demon keeping things simple hoping that the birthday demon would be content and happy with everything.

An intense heatwave washed over the manor with the sun harshly beating down sending boiling hot sun rays. Within the manor the temperature was completely different as the air was cool to the touch the AC running on full blast keeping the manor as cold as possible from the heatwave, a soft yawn left Dark's lips his sock free feet padded down the wooden stairs his hair neatly combed to the side even when he just woken up having a rare lazy day mainly due to the heat. Straightening his pristine black jacket Dark quietly entered the kitchen his charcoal eyes roaming around the room the black and white tiled floor shined cleanly showing signs of recently being clean a medium size coffee machine sat next to the double door silver fridge with a calendar stuck to one of the doors however, a bunch of different handwriting on a date caught his attention as he walked over to inspect it.

June 19th

'Oh right! I completely forgot my birthday is tomorrow. I hope they don't plan anything... outrageous' Dark thought groaning internally remembering all the outlandish birthday plans that happened from the whole manor turning into edible sugary snacks to being used as a huge balloon floating outside of the manor with the words 'Happy Birthday Eric' written across his helium huge belly. A somewhat shy smile broke across Dark's usually blank face recognising the other ego's small birthday messages from the doctor messy handwriting, Google's perfectly straight words and Wilford's bubble words that end with a small love heart.

Dark snapped out of from reading the tiny messages that was written underneath tomorrows date by the sounds of a deep guttural growl emitting from his stomach causing a blush to cover his pale cheeks. Looking around making sure no one heard that Dark grabbed the handle of the fridge pulling the metal handle feeling a cooler wave of coldness washed over him revealing several shelves within the fridge, inside of the fridge everything was neatly organised from the meat being on the bottom shelve with the dairy products being one just above that and the rest of the shelves were littered with random snacks pushing away a few snacks from the side Dark's eyes widen spotting a large perfectly circular cake with chocolate icing covering every inch of the surface.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARKIMOO

'Looks like I know who made the cake there's only one person calls me Darkimoo... The cake does look delicious and technically the cake is mine, it be a crime if I don't try a small amount' With that reason Dark cautiously looked around making sure the coast was clear as he picked up the plate containing the cake carrying it over towards the counter where he carefully placed it down and pushed himself up plonking his butt on the hard counter his feet dangling with the tips barely brushing against the floor. Before Dark could grab a knife to cut a slice for himself, he noticed small thin cuts already sliced into the cake cutting it up into 8 large slices in total ready for tomorrow licking his lips hungrily Dark picked up a single slice his fingers already coating in icing as he brought the slice to his mouth and took a large bite, a soft moan left the demon his mouth filling up with tons of sugary chocolate flavour immediately he pushed the rest of the slice in his mouth chewing and swallowing quickly finishing the slice in two simple bites.