Chubby Tyler x Slime Reader

Four hundred years ago two species lived in harmony alongside one another humans and slimes co-existed peacefully with no issues. Humans offered their protection to the tiny slimes attacking any supernatural/wild animals that tried to attack them while giving them a house over their heads and companionship, slimes used their sweet nutritional bodies helping to keep the warm loving humans well-fed keeping starvation at bay while their natural digestible slime bodies played a major key factor into boosting the human's immune system effectively fighting back any diseases. For the longest time both humans and slimes managed to work together creating a peaceful future for both species.

However the tranquillity between the humans and the slimes were shattered as a mass hysteria begun to spread across the globe due to unknown reasons humans used their pitchforks trapping any slimes and ruthlessly devoured the peaceful small slimes ignoring their whimpers. In fear of the attack from the humans they once saw as protectors the slimes tried their best fleeing deep into the forest wanting to survive, majority of the slimes that did escape the carnage found themselves being hunted not only by the humans but any other creature that lurked in the darkness. The population of the slimes continued to plumet until the humans believed that they went extinct due to not seeing any for months even years and as time ticked by the knowledge of the slime's existence vanished leaving no trace behind, a small group of slimes with incredible luck somehow survived the onslaught becoming the last remaining of their kind but in their desperation of not wanting to put each other in danger the group split up to live their life on their own hopefully to survive one more day.

Dark stormy clouds covered the midnight sky a howling wind blew through the lonely desolate streets of LA. Using the streetlights as a source of guidance through the dark you mutely bounce down the pavement your 8 inches tiny body lightly shaking from the cold trying to find any shelter from the harsh cold wind, everywhere you looked tall menacing building towered over you stretching far into the sky threatening to send you in a panic knowing the vicious humans lives in them but pushing down your fears you continue to jump down the street.

"Meep! Meep... Meep?" Tiny soft squeaks left your mouth which sounded exhausted travelling across the country continuously without much rest in one spot the fear of a human finding you caused you to keep moving pushing yourself to the absolute limit. Needing a small break to catch your breath you hid behind a thick metal pole that connected to a light source far above you using this as a cover in case any humans were to walk down the street, leaning against the pole you observe the nearby environment looking for any possible shelter for the night but everywhere you looked you couldn't see a hole or even a tree to hide in making you worry.

'Where are trees? Have humans eaten the trees and made these strange homes?' You thought to yourself curious about humans seeing it has been a long time that you last talked or got close to a human being. A light wet drop tapped against your head brought you out of your amazement curiosity of the strange buildings surrounding lifting your head up towards the sky you could see the weather beginning to take a turn for the worse as small droplets of rain begun to fall rapidly wetting the floor and bouncing off your (F/c) cube body, glancing around for a proper hideout your eyes landed on an open window on the third floor of an apartment complex yet you didn't bounce forward feeling hesitant going near any potential humans remembering what happened a long time ago.

'I'll could continue to try and find another shelter somewhere possibly failing and be in serious trouble or... Maybe I could try my luck hiding in a human's place until the weather clears up' the next thirty seconds you weigh out the options knowing you needed a place and knowing the potential dangers and risk of staying very close to a human. However, feeling the exhaustion washing over you even stronger you made up your mind quickly jumping across the grey road moving your head repeatedly side to side checking to see if the area was clear of any humans.