HC: Being In A Poly Relationship With The Septic's Would Include

A/n: if anyone has any Headcanon ideas feel free to share them I love doing these small Headcanons :D

. Surprisingly the Septic's hardly ever fight trying to spend time with you seeing as everyone most of the time talked things through plus you always made sure trying to give all your boyfriend's equal time together.
. You hardly ever get any alone time within the house as usually one of the egos would be there pulling you in for a game of Mario kart, taking you to the kitchen to try out some of the new recipes or even ending up on one of their rooms to cuddle.
. The most alone time you get is when you head to bed falling asleep but waking up to the feeling of someone cuddling you usually the purple hair zombie hugging you like a Teddy bear.
. All the Septic's love to spoil you in their own ways which mostly involve feeding/stuffing you frequently.
. Most morning Henrik would playfully trap you against the counter showering your face with ticklish kisses as he feeds you a large hearty breakfast which is enough to feed two people.
. Anti loves to tie you up on a chair ropes binding your arms and legs to the wooden chair as he makes you guzzle down a few litres of soda before pushing tray of cookies past your lips watching your stomach bloating and growing rounder under your shirt, at the end leaving you still tied up Anti happily rubs and kisses your bloated midsection making sure you were happy.
. Chase would be a little more shy coming to feed you as he gently pulls you on his lap giving you so much compliments as he feeds you a box of chocolates while asking if you were comfortable with everything, Chase never wants to make you uncomfortable and you are more than happy to reassure the sweet dad.
. Every night Robbie quietly sneaking into your bedroom where he sits on your lap holding a tub of ice cream spending the next twenty minutes slowly feeding you and after finishing Robbie pulling up your shirt lightly sucking hickies on your extremely cute round belly and using it as a pillow!
. Before dating the Septic's you were pretty slim/had a small pudgy belly but after several months of dating them you greatly gained a bunch of weight!
. All of your clothes are ill-fitting showing off your plump curves off with all of your shirts unable to cover your moderate chubby beerbelly leaving a few inches of gut hanging out!
. You loved to constantly tease your boyfriend's enjoying the openly blushing reactions you get out of them.
. Wearing Jackie's skintight red hero costume that did nothing but cling to your larger tubbier body the zipper groaning with each breath, Jackie would pounce on you calling you the most sexy superhero before feeding you on the floor and if you ever pop the zipper off the costume you and Jackie going to have sexy times in thr kitchen!
. One time you tried on Marvin's mask pretending to be like him unaware the magician placed a defensive spell on it so only he could wear it. Once you wear it you were helpless to the spell as you turned blue and swelling up uncontrollably your shirt and jeans exploding off your swelling juicy body, Marvin would be smirking teasingly poking and slapping your wider jiggling butt before rolling you over to the rest of the egos!
. A few times you even wearing JJ's blue vest that barely fastened around your soft doughy midsection and everytime JJ would blush letting out breathy moan before promptly fainting!
. Thanks to you that Anti actually started to be more open with the Septic's about his emotions starting to heal/move from the everything in the past, after that conversation you and everyone else made sure to spoil Anti alot more!
. Everyday around 9pm within the house is either game night or film night as the egos create a huge pillow Fort gently placing you in the centre where all of them ending up cuddling and kissing you!
. Every valentines days you and Anti would be spoiled rotten as you two getting carried everywhere as everyone else takes turns feeding you two till the point that you or Anti cannot move.
. Anti also joining in on the club becoming quite the plump chubby demon none of his black shirts fitting him anymore as he usually ends walking around shirtless exposing his large hairy gut and soft moobs!
. Anytime you were having a bad day the Septic's just drag you upstairs to the largest bed ending up having a huge cuddle pile with you in the centre, everyone murmuring words of comfort and love as the egos end up kissing every inch of your body.
. The Septic's love you with all of their hearts you made them grow even closer to one another, without you things would be much different and they will make sure they never take you for granted!