You killed Santa! Now you become Santa

A/n: There might be a part two to this in the future if anyone is interested but this is from the voting page and this is for 7DeadlyZins

Everyday within the manor things would always be quite chaotic and loud due to roughly having ten different egos living together under one roof. However, as the year getting closer to being done with Christmas inching its way ever closer things have gotten out of hand inside of the manor, majority of the egos which consist of Wilford, the Jim's and Bing going overboard in their excitement decorating the huge manor with Christmas decorations. Only around Christmas time that Dark saw the other egos get somewhat organised but still messy chaotic mess with him forcing to move stocking away from the open fireplace getting a little too close to the flames seeing it as a safety hazard to locking his own bedroom door not wanting to see his bedroom covered in any decorations but that didn't stop Wilford from shooting the lock off placing a single snow globe on the bedside table that the demon learned once shook causing his bedroom to slowly fill up with snow much to his annoyance.

Small droplets of snowflakes steadily came down from the midnight sky a thick couple of inches of snow blanketed the surrounding area of the lone manor in the middle of the forest as nothing but the hallowing wind could be heard from outside. Within the living room the main light of the chandelier remained off with the only light source coming from the tall bushy Christmas tree in the corner that the tip of it bend slightly due to touching the ceiling covered in a row of lights and a medium size fire lit in the fireplace, a small well-hidden smile stayed on Dark's face fully leaning back on the leather couch while his black eyes scanned the pages of the book, he was currently reading while a few feet away in front of him were the Jim twins and Eric sitting on the floor playing a random board game.

"Jim needs luck to avoid demon junior traps! Jim! Blow the dice for luck" The Jim with glasses spoke up breaking the tranquillity of the living room holding the small six-sided dice in his hands while his twin blow on it trying to give him luck. A slight red hue appeared on the demon's pale cheeks hearing the twins referring Eric as his son which wasn't true but he certainly acted like a father figure towards the shy ego helping him to build confidence but luckily the blush was hidden behind the book he was reading, a small tapping sound could be heard as the small white dice rolled across the board until finally coming to a stop landing on a three.

"L-looks l-like y-you needed more than l-luck Jim to avoid m-my properties" Eric stuttered giggling behind his favourite flower pattern white handkerchief already counted the places the ego's piece would move. The once hopeful smile that was on the Jim's face quickly vanished seeing two places on the board where his piece was located would be safe from Eric's row of houses failed as he slowly moved his tiny silver car along until stopping at the man's property.

"Jim! Demon junior has sunk my battleship" Jim playfully cried out handing out the appropriate amount of money to Eric who looked a little smug taking over roughly seventy percent of the properties as he was the master of monopoly. Feeling utterly confused Dark lowered his book enough to look at the three egos not knowing much about board games but knew they weren't playing with ships, seeing the lost bewildered look on the demon's face caused the three men on the floor to crack up with the twin's holding onto each other keeping themselves from falling onto their backs to Eric hiding his face in his handkerchief.

'I have no clue what they laughing at... Did they quote a meme or something? Oh well, at least they getting along pretty well' Dark thought cracking a genuine smile feeling very proud of Eric coming out of his shell but before he could resume reading his book a sudden loud noise startled the four egos.

BANG!

The once laid-back atmosphere vanished in an instant nobody dared to speak a little on edge from the unexpecting unusual noise sounded like someone or something heavy fell onto the roof of the manor. The Jim's mysteriously pulled out their professional camera and microphone from out of nowhere already recording the spooky event quietly whispering about different theories ranging from demons to Santa himself is visiting them, slowly standing up from the couch Dark's eyes flashed black his body tensing getting ready to fight and protect the three egos making his way over to the nearest window he looked out through the darkness and the snowfall trying to find anything out of the ordinary.