The Infamous Bite Incident

A/n: This is for Septoxxic

Very recently the whole world learned the existence of people's egos or sides leaving many people to ask questions and express some of their concern about their safety about some of the more potentially evil egos. On the outside simply viewing Sean's ego content videos many believed that Anti was nothing more than a threat to life who seeks out to kill and make people suffer but there's always two sides to a story, to the community the glitchy demon appeared to be a monster but to the rest of the Septic's they get to see the real gentler shyer of their family member. For starters Anti didn't like being the centre of attention preferring someone else to have it becoming a flustered blushing mess when too many eyes are on him along with being thoughtful and kind towards the other egos going out of his way to bring coffee to Henrik, help Chase to see his kids again away from his questionable ex-wife, being a partner towards Jackie and Marvin helping them with exercising and practicing magic and much more.

Every single ego in the house have become quite protective over Anti due to his shy nature always keeping an eye on him for any signs of sadness or destress. As much they could the egos always invited the glitchy ego to hang out with them outside of the house with most of the time declining seeing that a lot of people are afraid and only saw him as a monster, this only made the Septic's heartbroken knowing that the world only got to see the character Anti forced to portray not seeing his true kinder self and this caused a silent anger to build that is aimed at Sean for not allowing the community to see a different side of him but none of the egos said anything because Anti begged them not to disliking any form of conflict.

Late one day in the evening with the sun setting down across the horizon creating a mix match of varying of colours in the slowly darkening sky of Brighton that looked like something out of a painting. Majority of the egos have gathered in the lit living room except for Henrik who was still in his office in the basement and Anti finishing off a light chore in the house that he decided to take off JJ's hands knowingly that the silent man does a lot of housework around the house, Chase and Jackie stood in front of the TV having a mild argument trying to choose a movie for the evening with the superhero standing up straight with his arms crossed over his arms while Chase bending down sorting through the collection of movies causing his jeans to unfortunately ride low on his hips exposing his butt crack to JJ and Robbie.

"My goodness Chap! Wasn't expecting to be blinded by the moon this evening" JJ jokingly signed to the undead ego next to him making Robbie giggle lightly tapping his feet against the carpeted floor. JJ's brown eyes briefly glanced around the room seeing Marvin inserting himself in the argument between Chase and Jackie a small hidden smirk on his face as the magician trying to get on their nerves, looking back over towards the zombie JJ caught sight of one of Chase's yellow and blue nerf guns laying on the couch that gave him a wonderful idea to stop the argument altogether.

"Why don't we play a little game to pass the time chap? If you can successfully get one of the foam darts landed in the dark side of the moon, I will bake you some of your favourite cookies" JJ slowly signed making sure to give the other ego plenty of time to read his hand gestures while gesturing towards Chase's butt. A huge smile stretched onto Robbie's face his milky white eyes shining with excitement his hands grabbing swiftly grabbing the handle of the nerf gun picking it up with ease.

"Robbie knows... How to use gun. Robbie can do this in one shot... Robbie likes chocolate chip cookies" Robbie replied sounding very confident having one of his fingers in the trigger twirling the gun around with ease that made the mute male blink multiple times in surprise never seeing this side of the zombie.

The lights in the living room flickered that somehow went unnoticed by everyone in the room before Anti appeared behind the couch glitching slightly on the spot before stopping. Wiping his dirty hands on his black jeans the glitchy ego listened to the conversation silently nodding his head in approval knowing bits and pieces of Robbie's past that he managed to uncover, Robbie took aim his tongue poking out of his mouth concentrating on the target in front of him before pulling the trigger the three men eye's followed the small foam dart that flew through the air safely landing in Chase's butt crack.