chapter 10

NATALIA ELYSE DELAVIN

It's been a week since I told Aries everything and thankfully nothing changed... much.

Well, I plan on returning to Italy the following day after that night but I got held up here because I need to handle a transaction for the American mafia.

Yeah, it's funny how I provide guns for my biological's business knowing how much I don't like them but this is business and I need to be professional.

It's still money and it would benefit my business.

As long as they don't do anything to my business then I will continue selling them guns.

Since I don't do partnerships, it benefited me a lot because it was less chaotic. There were no favoritism and special discounts which was a fucking relief.

In a span of a week, I already had my office building finished. Well, technically I bought the whole building from a company at a very high price since it would take a long time to build one.

I had everything repainted, refurnished, and fixed.

From a crappy and sappy-looking high-rise building, it looked like a luxurious one that cost hundreds of millions.

Every floor has its own purpose. Like two floors are for those who wanted to invent a new drink, the interior design team, the team that manages the gyms, the ones that sell the lands I have, and so on.

On the twentieth floor is my whole office. The conference room is on the nineteenth where some meetings will be held.

I even hired a secretary that would manage things here for me.

I'm currently staying at Aries' office scanning through some files because they asked for my help again.

They told me last week that it was the last one but they really do enjoy how fast I finish the work so they keep on bugging me to do it and that they'll pay a good amount.

Well, it's not like I have anything to do anyway.

"So, what do I need to do?" I asked Aries and Alejandro.

"Disguise as a waitress and keep an eye on Dante Dovrel tonight."

Oh, fuck no! Not waitress duty again!

"Yeah. How about a no? I don't like waitress disguises. can I just torture him out of it?" I scoffed and placed down the folder.

"No. You need to plan a recording device under their table. We need legal evidence. If you torture them, you might be put into trouble since I'm not the chief of police anymore."

And looks like I do not have a choice.

I prepared myself as I entered the kitchen which was so damn noisy. I was wearing the restaurant uniform and had my hair tied in a ponytail because it was part of the dress code.

Jewelry is not allowed so I had all my earrings and rings off and natural make-up is a must.

I looked at the mirror again and damn I look so innocent as fuck like I wouldn't be able to kill a fly. I just need to play the role and things will end well.