special chapter 2

NATALIA ELYSE DELAVIN-RAMIREZ

"Elijah! Come here to aunt Nat!" I wrapped Elijah in my arms, hugging him tightly. This little guy is so damn cute! "I want to bite your cheeks," I side, pinching his cheeks.

"Dad! Auntie Nat is being crazy again!" He whined. This kid is just really annoying!

I let him go and rolled my eyes. "Fine! If you don't want me then don't!" I scoffed and went to the kitchen to grab some food.

"For someone who's already twenty-four, you still don't know how to get along with kids," Avy said, sitting on the stool by the island counter.

I closed the refrigerator door and placed the mayonnaise and ice cream on top of the counter before taking a small bowl from the cupboard.

"For someone who's already twenty-four, you still can't confess your feelings to him that's why you're still in a no labeled relationship for three fucking years Avyanna," I mocked making her pout.

This girl doesn't have the guts. I swear if her man finds a new woman, I'll laugh at her for being a coward before landing my fist on that man's face for hurting my sister because he too doesn't have the guts to confess.

Maybe I should set them up?

But I think it would be better if I threaten him with arson instead. I do miss torturing someone. It felt like years since I last time I tortured someone to death. Playing the knives with my fingers and slowly carving its blade in their skin while spraying acid in their faces—

"You just tortured someone three days ago, Nat. Stop daydreaming."

Avyanna snapped me out of my wonderful thoughts when she suddenly hit the counter with her hands.

"I'm not even—"

"Oh come on, Nat. I know that face," she shook her head.

I just shrugged and took a scoop of ice cream and a spoonful of mayonnaise and put them in the bowl.

"Gross, Nat. What the hell are you eating?" Avyanna complained.

"Food." I simply answered, before taking a bite. Damn so delicious.

Avyanna's face looks like it couldn't be painted. She looks... weird.

"I miss Aries," I sighed, taking another bite. "Why does Alejandro have to take him away from me?!"

"Then go back to your house and stare at his photo. Why are you even here? You have your own house— what the hell are you eating?" I frowned hearing Zeke's voice. So irritating.

"Food. What's the difference if I go back to our house? It's literally just a block away! I don't hear you complaining that Cole is always here when his house is just literally across the street! Wait, no! I never heard you complain when he lived here with you all even if he was married!" I harshly placed the spoon down creating a loud noise.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? That's literally not what I meant! You know what, no! I'm not arguing with you, Nat. I can't even take you seriously while you're eating that." he sighed.

I looked down at the food that I'm eating, "Are you saying that there's something wrong with my choice of food?!" I raised a brow, feeling like I'm about to tear up.

"Yeah, no. Nope! Not doing this today. You sound like a pregnant woman for fuck's sake." Zeke said before walking out of the house.

I could notice Avy stifling a laugh making me roll my eyes. "I'm going home. I can't stand people here! So annoying." I complained as I left our house.