special chapter 3

NATALIA ELYSE DELAVIN-RAMIREZ

"Aries my lovely husband."

I cling to Aries' arms while he was busy reading his files. I feel so bored that the only thing I could do was bother him or my family across the block.

They never allowed me to go to work, on missions, or do anything but rest!

All of them were hella paranoid that it was annoying. I feel like a prisoner but with an unlimited supply of food and a shopping allowance since I reached the fifth month of my pregnancy.

If not sleeping or eating, I spend my day online shopping for baby clothes and stuff which was fun.

"Nat, love, aren't you sleepy?" Aries asked.

"No," I answered. "I always wonder what's the gender of this little devil right here," I chuckled.

Aries looked at me with a raised brow, "You're the one who insisted on not knowing the gender until he or she is born. Now you're wondering?"

I rolled my eyes, "So are you saying it's my fault?!"

Aries chuckled and stood up. "Okay that's enough, time for bed," he kissed my cheek and lift me up, carrying me like a baby in his arms as he walked to our room.

"I can walk, you know," a soft laugh escaped my lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

When we arrived in our room, Aries gently placed me on top of our bed and kissed my belly before laying beside me. "Good night," he whispered before covering ourselves with the blanket.

It was around two in the morning when I woke up feeling hungry. I shifted and faced Aries who was sleeping peacefully.

To wake him or to get up by myself?

I slowly removed Aries' arms around me before slowly standing up but was stopped when I felt a hand grabbing my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked, his voice was hoarse as his eyes were still very sleepy.

"To get something to eat. I'm hungry," I answered.

"It's two in the morning, Nat."

I raised a brow, "So?"

"Let's go."

I sat on the couch with my legs crossed with a bowl of strawberries and chocolate on top of my belly while watching television.

"This built-in table with me will be gone in a few weeks," I chuckled while chewing the food.

Aries sat beside me and placed his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer. "You should go to bed. You have work tomorrow, right?" I said, still chewing on the food.

"Hm? You can't even reach a bowl on the lower cupboards," he answered but I remained quiet.

He looked at me and panicked when he saw my expression, "Shit, please don't cry!" Aries muttered, rubbing my back but I feel like crying.

"The chocolates are not enough for the strawberries," I whispered. "I hate it that I'm crying over a chocolate."

"And then it's better if you attack from behind or from above then aim directly at the throat for a silent, quick death or the heart for a slow or painful one."

A few weeks passed and in a few days, this kid is about to pop out of my stomach. I'm currently in the living room, with Nicholas because he was asking for some tips on how to silently assassinate someone using a knife.

" Usually I'd aim for the private area first, male or female, then watch them cry in pain before killing them," I finished.

Nicholas scrunched his nose while pinching his chin while thinking of something. "What kind of knife do you use?" He asked.