Sapotis: Part 4

"Phase two Chat Noir! (s/n)!" Ladybug calls out to us and Chat hops down the contraption setting it up in the alleyway while I summon my ice storm and freeze the pathway so any Sapotis who realize this was a trap would slide in regardless and LB uses her yoyo to start spinning the wheel. "Is this really gonna work?" Rena Rouge asks while helping Chat grab hats with the bin. "Oh don't worry, sometimes it's even more absurd than this." "And you haven't even seen the flirt yet," I chime in, earning me a punch in the arm from Ladybug while I laughed.

The illusion of the amusement park disappears just as all the hats were collected. "CATACLYSM!" The bin is turned to dust. "No more evil-doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Bye-bye, little butterfly.  Miraculous Ladybug!" Everything is fixed and Etta and Ella return as we approach. "Eh-" Rena starts to say before LB cuts her off. And I look between the girls and her. Did she know them? "Gotta get going before I transform back," She says, and Chat and I shake her hand. "Thanks for the help." 

"Looking forward to fighting villains again with you Rena Rouge," They take off into another alleyway after Ladybug asks us to take the girls home. "Ok, who's gonna tell me where you live?" Chat asks them and they jump on him shouting in unison "I will!" I chuckle as they try to pin him down. We take them back home and at their request tuck them into bed before Chat takes off, once out of sight I de-transform, and a minute later in comes Alya. 

"(y/n), you're safe!" Alya exclaims happily, pulling me into a hug. "Wait where are-" "Etta and Ella? In bed sleeping, looks like one of our local heroes brought them back safely," I reassure her and she lets out a sigh of relief. "Wait what about Marinette?" "I dunno, she's not here," I pick up my phone to call her, Master Fu flashing in my mind when the doorbell rings. Rushing over Alya answers it to see a panting Marinette. "Marinette are you ok?!" "I tried calling you tons of times why weren't you answering?!"

She pants out before being dragged into the apartment. "Ladies wait till you hear something crazy happened to me!" Alya exclaims excitedly, peaking both of our interests. "Really? What happened?" "I-" She cuts herself off as if thinking about something before letting out a nervous chuckle. "My battery died can you believe it? My brand new phone, super let down huh?" Mari and I sigh in relief that she wasn't hurt.

"I'm just glad you're safe." "Diddo," We pull in for one more hug and start setting up for the movie we had planned to watch. "Keep the noise down my sisters are asleep at last." "All's well that ends well," Mari sighs as she sits on the couch. "Thanks to Ladybug, Chat Noir, and (s/n)." "I heard they had a new superhero with them tonight. A girl," Marinette teases, catching Alya's attention. "Oh? Seriously?! I...Had no idea who was it?" 

"Weren't we gonna watch a movie?" Marinette turns back to the tv and I laugh as Alya scoffs at her. "Oh come on! Please! Did you see her? Do you at least know what her name was? What did she look like? Come on Mari, tell me everything!" I continue to laugh before my mind drifts to Rena Rouge, a new hero that only Ladybug knows the identity of. Of course, I was curious to know who Rena was but for now, I'll just be grateful this vixen superheroine wasn't an illusion made by Hawkmoth's akuma.