Desperada: Part 1

We were all hanging out at the Couffaine household listening to Kitty Section warm up for their performance later. They just finished when I walk over, passing out glasses of juice. "Good warm-up. I'm curious how long have you been playing the guitar, Luka?" "Since I was in diapers," He does a little toddler rock and roll tune making us both chuckle when he offered to show me how to play a tune I had been struggling with for my latest song that would be coming out. He hands me the guitar, stands behind me, lightly grabs my hands, and guides me to show me how the tune goes. That's when surprisingly Adrien and Kagami walk in. "Adrien?!" "Your father let you out?" "We're officially at fencing practice right now," Adrien before turning to Kagami, feigning worry. "But oh no, Kagami isn't this the wrong address?" "Oh dear I think you're right," She feigns fake worry as well as she grabbed his hands before the two start giggling. "It's a good thing Adrien's finally found someone he can get out of the house with at last," Luka comments with a smile and I nod.

"Yeah and if things continue to go well for them hopefully they'll be more than friends," I say before we watch Marinette rush out of her seat, grab the tray of juices and rush over to the two stumbling over her words. "Hey, Adrien! It's cool you couldn't come alone- I mean you came with someone. Hey, Kaga-moo- I mean Kagamugi- Kagami." "Nice to see you too Marinette, have you come here with someone as well?" Kagami asks, holding Adrien's hand firmly. Are they already...Dating? Mari begins fumbling with her words when we hear Anarka yelling up on deck.

We all head on up to see her arguing with Jagged Stone, how do these two know each other? "You know perfectly well, you're my first choice, you're the only one Nanarky," Jagged says while playing the piano the twins exchanging confused looks. "You can't fool me, pirate, I'm betting you threw your guitarist overboard again!" Anarka yells while Jagged denies the allegation. "I swear I didn't she left me in the lurch," He pulls out an old album cover featuring the two when they were younger. "Look how perfect we were together, come back and play with me Nanarky," He continues to beg, making kissy faces toward her. "Jagged and our mom?" Luka and Juleka ask in unison and Anarka glares at him. "We're not co-captains anymore. I sail alone now Skipper," She storms off and Jagged plays sadly when he notices me and Marinette.

"(y/n)! Marinette! You two are here, can you help me?" "I can only play a few notes on the flute, Marinette admits and I shake my head. "Sorry Jagged, I'm currently working on my own song that I need to keep my attention on," I apologize and he starts playing sad music again when I state, "But we might know someone else who can play guitar." "Really? You rock!" "Yeah! Meet Adrien Agreste, he's the cutest- greatest musician in the world," Marinette exclaims gesturing toward Adrien and we all facepalm at her, he didn't play guitar... "Actually Marinette while I can play a few cords I'm more of a pianist."

Adrien informs her and Jagged points at Luka asking, "How about that young awesome dude with the guitar? Maybe he's better equipped for the job?" I nod enthusiastically but before I could get a word in Mari says excitedly, "Of course, Luka can let Adrien borrow his guitar!" Luka lets out a snicker before handing Adrien his guitar and my head droops low in disappointment. "Jagged Stone! So you fire me and now you want to replace me with what? A school kid?" We hear a woman ask and look up to see a musical-themed-looking woman. "Vivica? Is that you?" "There ain't no more Vivica, there's only Desperada now," She opens her guitar case and pulls out a trumpet. "If I can't be your guitarist anymore, I'm gonna make sure nobody can!" She points the trumpet at Adrien when Anarka comes marching out. "Aha! You rat! I knew you were lying. Vivica didn't leave you, you dropped her just like you had dropped me before!" "What?! You were thinking of replacing me with her?!" "Hey! I'm a much better guitarist than you and I was his first choice!"

"In that case, you'll be my first choice too!" She plays the trumpet and out comes a golden mist that makes Anarka disappear once it touched her and she re-appeared as a badge on her guitar case. "I never miss a musical note, Vivica always hits her targets," Kagami glares at Desperada, grabbing a mic stand and charging at her only to become a badge as well. She starts attacking our friends and I drag Mari down so we can transform. "I never should've given that guitar to Adrien why did I do that?" "Because you're struggling with the idea that Adrien and Kagami might be dating, now come on work needs to be done," I say before we transform. When we get up there, Ladybug enters the situation first, using her yoyo to knock the trumpet out of Desperada's hands. "I may not play the trumpet but I do play the yoyo, care for a duet?" "Solo," She responds making an ax-like guitar appear and charges at LB when I intervene with a fake pout. "Aww, it could've been a fun collab."