We Don't Fancy The Enemy

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Hunnie Inzotta

Many long weeks go by and all I could do was watch my unearthly stomach grow about. A life that sprung out of no where.

"When we're you planning on telling the girls?" Lenah says this gloomy, dark, afternoon here in my house. 

I was ashamed, how could I tell Carney and Tenn I was pregnant and didn't know who the father was!

"I don't know," I sigh, resting my head on her lap.

Lenah begins twirling her fingers through my hair. 

The tugging at my roots felt exceptionally satisfying. 

It was nice to have someone show me some kind of affection for once, but I didn't want to be pitied. It was I, who landed myself here. Loneliness had become apart of my life once again.

"Hunnie?

Maybe... the baby is your mates..."

I cut her off entirely. No more hopeless nothings filling my head anymore!

"It's NOT!

It's been two years since I've had relations with Bahm!!" 

Unexpectedly  sobbing, I covered my face full of shame.

 How could I have brought myself here?

"I'm sorry." Lenah whispers and continues stroking my head.

"But the only other thing I can think of...
Is someone had their way with you when Tenn found you unconscious when we went out."

 Her statement sent shivers down my spine. I didn't want this to be true.

I nodded my head, "I just wished I could remember the night we went out. I had to have conceived that night. It's the only thing I can think of..."

"You did disappear for almost an hour...--"

I began sobbing so loudly and uncontrollably and Lenah stopped speaking. 

Who knows what, or whom I'd encounter that night!

Since never returning to the doctors office, I had no knowledge of how far along I've been housing this baby for. I already seemed bloated in my lower stomach, my body was changing constantly and rapidly everyday, I hated it.