Submit, No More

Hunnie

"That's all I'm  asking of you Hunnie!

That's all!"

"Kris, I can't!"

"Do you want to be with me or not!" Kris bellows furiously.

"I do Kris, but thats absurd of you to ask of me. 

It's... too late...very late!" Rubbing my bump, he stands.

"I CAN'T BE WITH YOU IF YOU'RE WILLING TO CARRY ANOTHER FUCKER'S BABY!!!!"

"But...It's not the baby's fault!"

"EXACTLY!

ITS ALL YOURS!

Anger took over me. The truth was painful, this wasn't fair. He brought me all the way here to pester me about this! I sobbed, rubbing my bump nervously again. 

"You have a baby by another man, or being and not even by your own mates.

Why must we accept that?"

"Kris please!

I'm sorry, I'll do anything else but this....I want...to keep the ba--"

"AFTER EVERYTHING HUNNIE?

 YOU FUCK SOME LOSER WHILE IM OVER HERE TRYING TO PIECE BAHM BACK TOGETHER, AND YOU WANT TO KEEP THIS FUCKER!" 

Kris roars so loud, his canines elongated and it frightens me dearly.

"Isn't he your mate!"

A deep goose bumped filled voice  breaks throughout the room, then a body steps out of the shadows on the platform above us.

"Will you not do anything for your mate?...

...I told you Kris, you should just reject her."

The words flying out of Bahm's mouth really crushed me. My eyes were trained on him like a hawk.

"You know I can't, and I won't do that." Kris says to Bahm, pulling me out of the hypnotic daze the bond pulled me into.