Keep Your Mate Close

Bahm's P.O.V

"Is the baby alright?"

"Yes, he's stable, but she must be healed, or she'll suffer a tremendous headache."

"Wh-Wh-What...do...I...do?

She's going to awake and hate me!!"

"You frightened her, just explain it was an old habit when a Dark Witch attacks..."

"NO!

That's not good enough!

ARGHHH!!! My head hurts!!!" Placing my had to the side of my head, tilting in pain, I close my eyes.

"But why?"

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW, NYKU!!!" With a room full of women, the pain in my head grew worst and worst, even from their own desperate sense of reaction.

"Well, well...this has never happened before, you don't ever get headaches." Nyku exclaims. She was showing her bothersome worries about me, but I wasn't worried about myself, more about my mate that I accidentally knocked out.

"Maybe because she got him good..

Why would you use your abilities on the girl, what were you thinking?

How will she be able to accept you after that?"

"Mother please, you aren't helping!!" Nyku yells and mother starts fanning her face rapidly with her fan, displeased with my actions.

"I didn't mean to...I wanted answers!" Cringing in pain, I clenched my jaw to my mothers question. Shit, I messed up, again.

Disappointment filled me entirely as well.

Yes, I was upset, but now I know why Hunnie reacted the way she did. She has already been through this, even more....I marked someone else?

All I could do now, was stare at my mate's beautifully relaxed face in my arms. Just who was this other marked woman? Where is she, and what happed to my marking? Every time I asked myself this, pain radiated to my head, causing an awful wave shooting throughout my nerves.