Not Easily Digested

Hunnie Inzotta

Following our arrival back to the castle, which was now day time here, Bahm wore a disgusted and furious look on his face.

My hatred for him was rising for what he did to Kris. Even if he doesn't remember their bond, it was very obvious to see the difference in strength he had over Kris!

The room filled with silence as I walked over to the bathroom, washing blood off my hands and face.

"You're upset."

"YES!

YES I AM!" 

Snapping right away, and vigorously scrubbing my hands, Bahm stands by my side.

"What would you have done if--"

"NOT KILL HIM BAHM!!

HE DIDNT DESERVE ANY OF THAT...

HE TRIED SO HARD...

TO PROTECT YOU!!!!"

My shoulders sagged and I began sliding down to the floor, bawling my eyes out.

"Don't...you'll caused the baby stress." Bahm whispers, lififtng me off the ground.

I didn't care to be next to him, instead I desired to sleep mostly.

"He's not your mate like I am, Hunnie."HIs statement comes out soft and tranquil.

"WHAT?

Yes he is!

How can you say that!

Let me GO!"

Shoving him away and punching his chest, he places me on the small sofa diagonal his bed.

"He isn't." He grunts.

"I HATE YOU!

BRING ME BACK HOME!

I DONT WANT TO BE AROUND YOU!"

"WHY?!!" He shouts, staring down at me menacingly.

"FINE!

I'll do it by myself then!"

"STOP THIS!"

 He bellows as I summoned my portal and walked in.

Thinking I was going to take a step on my warm fuzzy carpets in my bedroom, only to arrive back inside his room. I whip my head in his direction infuriated that he thought he had the right to control my actions!

"Let's talk."

"DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER HOW TO DO THAT!!!"