High Times

Bahm's P.O.V

If Kris doesn't return to bed, The Heavens better strike me down right now before I get out of this bed!

I'm so close to whooping his sorry little ass!

The blanket came over my face again, and while tossing and turning, I tried my hardest to get my mind to focus on Hunnie, but the distraction was too loud.

"LEOLO!

She's my fucking mate, too!!!

ARE YOU STUPID?!!"

"Please, Young Master!
You're going to wake them."

"I deserve to see her just as much as everyone else. What the hell am I supposed to do around this castle?
Act like I have no mate?"

How dare he argues this early about MY MATE!

MINE!

Does he not have any decency? The little bastard knows the rumors are true, so what the hell was his problem?

The scent of alcohol from last night was still around his breath, and the urge to confront him was something I didn't want to do this morning! Especially if he wasn't going to be in the right state of mind.

Hunnie's body was giving off different vibrations. Am I the only one that is trying to be realistic right now? 

Fùck It!
I'll erase his memories RIGHT NOW!

'Sniff Sniff

My nose caught a whiff of Hunnie's blood, and it smelled strange enough to see my attention that I forgot everything around me; even the quietest breath wouldn't reach me. 

Huh? 

Is that blood?

Zooming rapidly to the bathroom, I knocked. All my senses were on alert, yet my body was still agitated by Kris.

"Everything alright in there?" Her heart bets pretty quickly before everything returns to normal. Kris could still be heard arguing with Leolo outside the room. I vow if he doesn't stop, I will beat him like the child he's acting like!

"I'm not waiting for anything!

I have rights, too!" Kris says while Hunnie replies at the same time.

"Yeah!

Pregnancy issues, but I'm going to shower it off!"

"You sure you don't need Mirah?"

"No!

I'm hopping in the shower now."