Snack Time

Kris Tang's P.o.v

"Who killed you?" I asked Hunnie, who seemed to be in a lost state and very agitated. 

We managed to bring her upstairs into the halls, where many soldiers awaited in confusion. Leolo must've told them something because they were ready to capture her.

"BAHM!

HE KILLED ME!"

Her fangs come out again, and her eyes turn black. 

This shouldn't be happening! My heart raced with the feeling this wasn't Hunnie anymore.

"Wh-What? What do you mean?

Why were you down there, Hunnie?

Where did he go?

WHAT DID DHE DO?"

"I DON'T KNOW, BUT IM GOING TO KILL HIM!!" 

She begins seething after roaring and looking around the hall, hissing at the soldiers. She's acting like a vampire or something. Just why in the Hell is she hissing?

As though I'd just woken up from a confusing, horrid dream, I shook my head and grabbed her by her shoulders.

"Tell me exactly what happened."

"I TOLD YOU THAT M0THERFUCKER KILLED ME!"

 Her mouth opened to my wrist as I held her shoulders when Leolo came behind, restricting her in a bear hug.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP ATTACKING ME, HUNNIE?

WHAT'S WRONG!!!" Now I was growing agitated myself!

"BECAUSE YOU SMELL LIKE HIM!" 

"OH HEAVENS!" Leolo says with wide eyes.

"What?

What!"

"She died...

With his blood in her system..."

"Yeah...and what?"

"Shes...She's a hybrid, like him!!!" Leolo said horrifyingly just as Hunnie became free and ran down the hall at such an incredible speed I wasn't even sure I could catch up!