A Dream Not So True

Hunnie Inzotta's P.O.V

Having the worst dream I could possibly ever have, I sit up from my bed quickly, rubbing my arms and panting as though I just ran a marathon.

It took me a few minutes to actually shut off the alarm ringing on my phone before I came to.

Hopping out of the bed slowly, I say my morning chants to strengthen my mind. My poor soul and mind hasn't fully healed from the trauma I've endured in the past two years.

Though everything that has happened, was all of my fault indeed.

I still couldn't face the harsh reality of where I abandoned Bahm, my mate a year and a half ago. How could I had been so cruel to him?

I quickly got dressed this morning, skipping a shower and brewing a hot cup of  blackberry tea before running out the door of my single story ranch home and driving to the nearest school ground to open a portal from inside the car.

Once I'm by the sidewalk curb in Witchy World, I head up the path and through the gates of The Academy after sending my girlfriends a text message.

"Hey!

I'm here!"

I lower my head as I make my way through crowds of beings lingering outside. I didn't feel like I belonged here anymore, it made me very anxious every time I turned the corner to the regular table my friends sat at. Memories of sharing this table with my mate before, always made me feel regretful.

I really hated being here, scared my mates people would also be looking for me, or attempt to hurt me for sending him off...

When I began attending again, only a few months ago after having some dream Bahm had been attending the academy and couldn't find me, I was bullied by Kris's group of friends suddenly.

It was as though I was being punished. Feeling paranoid that my clumsy ways would get me killed for showing my face around here.

Occasionally, Kris's friends would call me nasty names, and they liked to ask where my mates were sarcastically.

This tore me down dearly, that I avoided one part of the academy always. The food court!

"Why do you even come here!
Shouldn't you be looking for your mate?"

The words always hurt, but they didn't scare me away enough to stop attending. Not even seeing some of Jahred's friends did.

The only being that I still feared the most, was Kris.

The hatred in his eyes when chasing me viciously out of the castle, was forever embedded in my skull and memory. I took something precious away from him because of my own emotions.

There was so many thing I could've done differently back then...

He hated me, and I was so close to losing my life by his hands that day!

Could Bahm in Hell, really put a strain on our bond and allow Kris to actually kill me?

Would he?

I never hid, nor moved away.

I was back in the same city both Kris and I grew up in, so if he wanted to find me and kill me for sending Bahm off, then he could, not like I wouldn't deserve it...