Hiyah, Pop!

Bahm

My head pounded in pain, but it all went away once I opened my eyes.

A massive smile forms on my face at the sight of my lovely mate facing me by my side. The sound of her heart beating calmly and her scent soothed me entirely. I brush my hands across her rosy cheeks and kiss her sleeping lips.

Quickly I sat up, searching my surroundings when my eyes went wide.

"MY BABIES!" A harsh whisper leaves me.

The castle had three unfamiliar scents, two of which came from the opposite side of Hunnie. Immediately, I peeked behind her, eyeing the two little ones wrapped in black silk and sleeping.

So it wasn't a dream after all!

The memory of the whole delivery came back to me, and how powerful was that baby girl of mine! My son scented like he needed a change of his nappy, but I rushed off the bed, soaking up their scents and rubbing my nose across their heads. My little ones! How ecstatic was I that I could have children!

"Oh! 

You've woken Prince Kristopher!"

Pince Kristopher?

Who the hell--

I grabbed my head after hearing Leolo's voice across the castle.

Oh yeah...

Another pained memory crept its way into my skull. 

I almost forgot about my son, that flew in for the delivery today!

How could I forget that?

What did my little princess do to me?

I shook my head.

There was no memory I'd even met him yet, and I grew very nervous.

Oh, shit!

My firstborn has found me!

Tears fell from my eyes as I paced back and forth in the room, pulling my hair and continuing my eavesdropping between Leolo and him.

I wondered what he looked like!

"I feel sick...and hungry..."

"You had a very long flight here, Your Royal Highness.

We picked you up from the human airport, and you slept immediately!