Amnesic

[A 10 Month Old Memory]

Kris Tang

Many heartbroken days go by. 

leaving me so distraught, helpless, vulnerable, and angry.

How should I react when my best friend didn't remember meeting me?

He doesn't remember changing me!

Doesn't remember taking his heart out of his chest and placing it upon mines!

He has no memories of all the years we spent so inseparable from each other.

My Demon brother.

My vicious King.

My hard loving companion.

All he wanted to do now, was attack me and take his heart back out of my chest, but the men and women of the castle would never allow him, so they guarded me heavily.

Luckily for everyone else, The King seemed to have the most utmost control of his behavior this time around. He was less aggressive as before towards the guards and maids, and he walked the halls humbly, talking to his people. 

They also all kept in the back of their minds to not dare provoke or anger him, fearing the new demonic form his wolf had taken on, would surface. We were terrified of him going back into that form! 

Was that still even Aldrerix? He still smells the same, has different habits and values now, but it was still strange his form changed. I fear this would be a problem in the future.