Do You Hear Me Now

Hunnie Inzotta

"Hunnie...

Hey?

Wake up."

Soft shaking interrupts my restless slumber and it began to make me nauseous. 

Can I just sleep in a little bit longer?

Irritated and annoyed, I opened my eyes only to see Kris' bright face smiling away warmly, easing the queasy feeling in the bottom of my stomach.

Looking around the room, the garage was dark with the exception of the illuminating white light above us on the ceiling.

Oh no! It's nightfall!

My back ached and I wasn't entirely positive it was all from Kris. The mattress we laid on, was stiff as cardboard and he only had one pillow, the one he's been sleeping on. He lends me a hand, pulling me off from the bed just as the coldness surrounds my naked body, shaking my spine terribly.

"You should probably get going, it's pretty late and I don't need Bahm popping up here." He says blankly, handing me a robe while tossing my ripped lingerie in the garbage.

"How are you getting back?"

"Oh..I'll just call him.

Why, getting rid of me so quickly?" 

I smirked, tying the robe and approaching him for a hug. He sends me a charming smile, cupping my behind harshly and then whispers, " I just don't want to see him," and my aura shifts with sadness.

He still hates him.

I didn't blame him, but Bahm is so sorry.

"Oh...

Yeah. He doesn't come in the garage."

"Figured."

His one statement triggers a soft sigh to release from my lips, along with the overwhelming burden of guilt written all over my face, but then we kiss and say our goodbyes.

"Try to sleep in your house with your mom.

I feel bad you're still out here."